The Marvel ponies.

puzzlebeat

Melody nodded as she listened to Garrett, taking another sip of her coffee, commenting quietly after he spoke, "Or perhaps you might trick the trickster..."

She sipped her coffee again, and smiled, "Well, if you believe my abilities could be of some use to you, I'd be on board for helping, even if I can't do much more than become a sheep or whatever..."

She brushed her mane behind an ear and smiled shyly, her cheeks a little pink, "So...Garrett...tell me about SHIELD? Is that different from the EUP? Or...like a branch of it or something?"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monica seemed to go into a slight panic. She peered around at all her things and frowned before looking to her and stomping her hoof. "Alright so where are we going? I'll give you a ride there...."

Sun waited for Neria to show up. He sat outside on the bridge, meditating. 

-

Scarlet winked at Diamond as she got off the carriage and watched Diamond go. 

The guards walked ahead of Diamond leading him through the massive building. They lead him to a meeting room that had snacks and drinks available. "Wait here." commanded the guard.

-

Cy smiled but sensed her hostility "Whats wrong?" He asked as he offered to help her load her luggage onto the carriage.

-

"Shield is international and operates at a global scale." He explained, taking a sip of his coffee. "We have jurisdiction in most countries and missions taking place on the other side of the world."

-

Lavender was trying hard to control her laughter. She pulled out the business card and handed it to her. "Here's the address.... What do you mean, 'Give me a ride there?'"

"Nothing important." she smiled, thanking the stallion as she passed her box to him. This guy! Acting as if he doesn't know what happened, seriously! There was no one other than him in that corridor, who else could have locked her in! 

She got into the carriage and sat herself down, brushing off dust on her hoodie that must be from the storage room.

As he walked through the building with the guards, he made sure to memorize the turns they took as well as any landmarks in case he needed to escape quickly. Nothing against Scarlet, but he did not trust SHIELD yet. 

"Oui oui." Diamond said, making his way into the room and grabbing himself a drink. He didn't sit yet, waiting for something to happen. 

She put on her gasmask regulator and pulled on her hoodie. Coming over to the agent and taking the card she looked at the address for a moment or two. Her eyes fell on her again before she grabbed her and put her on her back. "Best you hold on or else you will get serious road rash."

The bridge was quite empty, but there were a few ponies walking about.  One in particular caught her eye-he was lounging about...meditating?  She frowned, confused.  She gripped her hood tighter, and noted that the ponies seemed to purposely veer away from her while she walked.  That stallion, however, didn't blink an eye; or open one.  

She stepped up, "Ahem"

Melody took a sip, finishing her coffee and setting the empty cup down. She licked her lips before smiling at the stallion, "Well, I agreed, didn't I? What more do you need from me, Garrett?"

Cy looked at Ellie. He knew something was wrong. "Did I say or do something wrong?

-

A security camera watched Diamond in the room. A female agent walked in and approached the griffon. "Mr. Fury is currently dealing with some important business. Is there anything that i can get you?" She asked.

-

Lavender looked at Monica bewildered. "What!? What is going on?!" She Exclaimed, struggling slightly.

-

Sun opened his eye and looked up at Neria. "Finally decided to show up?" He asked rhetorically, closing his eye again, inhaling deeply and then standing up. He began walking towards the building before looking over at Neria. "Follow me.

-

Garrett looked at the young mare and smiled. He finished his coffee and placed enough bits on the tables to pay for their drinks. "Come with me Melody." He replied just as a fancy carriage pulled up to the cafe.

"No really, don't worry about it" Ellie smiled. He's being so persistent, how annoying. She already said that it was not worth mentioning, why does he still want to know? It's the persistent men that creep her out, maybe that's why Ellie's not interested in them. Even if the stallion is trying to be considerate, it's too...ugh.

"When will we arrive? I'm excited to meet the others." She asked, looking out the window.

Melody nodded in agreement and followed after Garrett quietly, a song drifting through the back of her mind as she followed him, "So, Garrett...what other kinds of ponies will be on this valiant...crusade, or whatever you'd like to call it?" 

Diamond looked at the camera for a moment, watching it until the mare spoke to him. He turned to her with a smile, shaking his head a bit. 

"Non, non, I am fine mademoiselle. Merci though, for asking." He said, still smiling at her as he continued. "So, monsieur Fury is the one in charge? I cannot wait to meet him."

Neria looked onwards from beneath her cloak, following the stallion.  The sky seemed somehow...darker, the clouds thicker.  It was as if they were announcing her imminent doom.  Oh well, they announce my imminent doom every time I go on a mission.

Monica gave a chuckle. "Cars are too slow...." She said as she secured the agent to her back and opened the fridge. She grabbed a bag filled with snacks and energy drinks. "Always come prepared with snacks." She said as she handed to lavender. 

She opened the window and peered down at the far drop below. "Alright then miss please keep your hands on the mare at all times! She said as she drained power from the building. Knocking out power for a whole city block. Her body crackled and popped as she leaps from the building!

The air rushed past them and the ground rushed up. However everything seemed to slow as electricity popped around then both and in a bright flash of light they both entered warp speed. To them it was pike they were travelling through a tunnel that glew bright blue outside the world saw a boot of lightning zipping though the streets. 

"Alright so right, left? Gimme directions!" Monica called.

(sorry for taking so long. The spring semester is starting next week and i needed to get ready for my new classes.)

Cy frowned as Ellie dodged his question. He was going to persist but she cut him off with a much more important topic. "It shouldn't be long." He replied. "Probably bout fifteen minutes." He looked out the opposite window for a bit then looked at her again. "Maybe twenty."

-

"Avengers initiative." Garrett replied to her question about the name. "And as for the other's... It's best if you meet them your self." He explained, holding open the carriage door for her. "We should go. Most of the others should be there by now."

-

Sun led Neria through the building eventually coming to the meeting room. He held the door open and saw that the Griffon was already here. "Oh. it seems Scarlet is back." He waited for Neria to enter before Closing the door behind them. Sun dismissed the female agent, who nodded and walked out silently. "Neria this is one of the people you'll be working with." He explained before turning to leave.

-

Lavender screamed as they fell, losing half the snacks as they fell before the suddenly began speeding down the streets. She continued screaming most of the way before calming down. She clenched her jaw tightly. 'Why did they send me for this pycho!' She thought to herself. "The building is at the center of a lake. You know the lake, it's the only lake with a building in the middle of it."

Diamond looked over as someone else entered the room. Make that two someones, but only one of them was staying likely. The griffon smiled at the mare in the cloak, bowing slightly as the agent gave a very brief introduction. 

"Bonjour, je m'appelle Diamond Dust. It is a pleasure to meet you, mademoiselle Neria." He said, straightening up as he did.

When will this insanity end?  Neria gave her head a small shake: This isn't insanity anymore, this is real life.  This is what's really happening.  As she walked into the room, she noticed a Griffon.  A French Griffon, judging by his accent when he greeted her.  She dipped her head lower, and drew her hood tighter.  She hated it when others called her by name, and having a complete stranger greet her was just...uncomfortable.  She reached inside her cloak and extended her double-tipped staff, just in case anything happened. 

Monica was laughing uncontrollably as she heard the agent screaming like she was on a ride of her life! She couldnt blame her because they were topping out at at least 200 here and there. Electricity blew out from the lights she passed, continuously absorbing power as she passed to keep her speed going at top speed. The mask flickered and glew brighter as the modules inside whirred to keep her power displaced, if she didnt have it she would be more like a bomb.

Her pony ears flicked under her hood as the agent screamed where to go. The electricity on her body growing to static figures to keep the poor thing glued to her back just incase she slipped. 

"Alright here we go!" He cheered as she took a hard left turn and skidded down the concrete, Power popping off the skid marks she left. Eventually the g forces ripped them to the right and they skid around the corner! Upon planeing out she drew more power from a passing food truck. A bolt of lighting flying out of the vehicle and causing it to skid into a pole! The pony inside screaming as his truck died and his airbag deployed. 

Monica took the extra juice to rocket forward in a final burst of speed! Vision blurred as the two of them screamed out past the city and to the lake she spoke of. Gritting her teeth she galloped a few more times and then jumped! Air felt heavy as they tore through the sky like a bolt of lightning! Rocketing straight forward to the building in the island in the middle! 

Melody nodded, and stepped into the carriage, a subtle thought in the back of her mind having a transformation in mind if this should turn out to be some sort of trouble or mischief ahoof with this situation, but truly she hoped this situation was legitimate. She had long been wanting to use her abilities to help Equestria, and hoped this would be an ideal opportunity to do so.

She sighed and peaked out the window of the carriage as it started moving, "So...may I ask how you heard of me...and...what I can do?"

Cy smiled and pulled out a small bag of peanuts. "there should be more snacks when we arrive at HQ." He explained handing Ellie the nuts.

-

Lavender clenched her teeth and held onto Monica tightly. 'Please let this end.' she plead to herself right as Monica recklessly took out a food truck. "oh sweet Celestia! why did you do that!?" She exclaimed, but was never answered as they reached the lake. Lavender expected Monica to go around and take the bridge or run across the water. Instead, to Lavender's surprise, Monica jumped into the air, their speed carrying them over the water. "WWWWWHHHHAAAATTTTTT TTTTHHHHHEEEEE BBBBBBUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!"

-

Garrett followed Melody into the carriage and sat across from her. The door closed the carriage began to move. He looked out the window for a bit until she began asking about they knew about her. "We have some powerful allies and some very useful resources." He explained trying not give her to much classified information but at least give her an idea. "As for how you can help, I'm not sure yet."

"He read my mind?! How did he do that! So his powers can lock doors and read minds?" Ellie thought, taking the bag. "Thanks." she smiled, opening the bag and putting one in her mouth. After swallowing, she put a couple more in her mouth, followed by a hoofful, and soon the entire bag. "Kyaa~! That was good! Hey bro, pass me another bag!" she grinned, completely unaware that she's using her inside face. She used her powers to get her Neightendo DS from her box on top of the carriage and started playing on it. "Oh! If you have honey butter chips, I'd like those too, bro!" Ellie said, falling on her side as she continued to play.

Diamond kept his smile going, despite the mare's wordless response. Well, it seemed this one wasn't much for conversation. Hopefully the other members of this team were more talkative. 

He sighed after a few seconds, noticing her reaching inside her cloak for something. Focusing on the shadows in that area, he discovered the staff she was trying to hide. 

"Are you nervous, Neria? Do not worry, I won't hurt you unless you attack first." He said, smiling at her again. 

Monica gave a happy howl as they screamed to a window on the building. "Well crap! We overshot!" She cheered as she rolled in a blink and grabbed Lavender! She covered her up with her body as they smashed through the window and into the main lobby! Ponies gasped as they got out of the way of the ball of lightning! Monica smashed into a statue and burst it to pieces as she grunted. Rolling to a stop and tumbling on the floor for a good distance just before sliding to a stop.

Lavender lay ontop of her totally safe but monica was a little roughed up. "heheheheheh......woooooooooo~!" She laughed as she gently pushed lavender off and sat up. 

They were met with several guards with guns drawn! 

"Well......Hello! How are you all! Nice guns!" she chuckled still high on the power trip.

Melody sighed as she listened to Garrett's words, and they sunk in. Her ears lowered a bit as the words passed through her mind.

"As for how you can help, I'm not sure yet."

'Me either...' She thought glumly to herself as she pushed back the curtain on a window and leaned out, whistling to a passing bluejay as it called, she stuck out a hoof and it landed on her hoof, seemingly enjoying the ride on the bouncing carriage. She began tweeting back and forth with the blue bird, the bird fluttering its wings occasionally as the earth pony shapeshifter spoke his language.

Archived