outhouse 1am. THAT! that is sooo sooooo bad. :sleep: and i get it all the time. Can no one say the outhouse is out? like no one? I work that out my self, win it is to late. :roll: if i ever fined that man that did that I'm going to kill him.

And yes that did happen to me, the rage i had that day was godly.

i am happy we have a indoor toilet...

however one would assume that's why they always brought news papers to outhouses?

ahhh yes, i know of that rage,

but one can only imagne what it would be like...to be stranded in a wc stall until you got the chance to change stalls. :-|

-and how the heck a 4 kilo toilet paper roll could be out!?!?!?!?-

i am happy we have a indoor toilet...

however one would assume that's why they always brought news papers to outhouses?

ahhh yes, i know of that rage,

but one can only imagne what it would be like...to be stranded in a wc stall until you got the chance to change stalls. :-|

-and how the heck a 4 kilo toilet paper roll could be out!?!?!?!?-

Why do you think i was so mad? what evil man see's that it's out and just leaves? And we have one of the old woods ones. I swear ever time you use it you get splitters! :evil:

Eh, I don't like Cupcakes or anything grimdark really. Though I actually did like the ask Pinkamena blog. At first. Recently it's become more nauseating than anything.

But I hate people who post grimdark stuff to Ponibooru and then don't freaking tag it. I ended up reading a particularily gruesome and disturbing fanfic written by someone who really hated Nyx from Past Sins, simply because it wasn't tagged and I was curious. Thanks, jerk.

The tumblr though, that's classic black humor there. It's dark and morbid and it's supposed to be, but it's written to be tongue-in-cheek as well. I know I know, not everyone likes the dark humor and that's cool. But I myself don't really think it's the same thing as Cupcakes.

It's Pinkie Pie, binding, torturing, and killing(?) other ponies, then grinning at the audience about it. THe notion of a sadistic Pinkie Pie originated in the Cupcakes fanfic, and this is, if not a direct continuation of the idea, it is closely related.

It may be black humor, but every joke is still the same thing: Somepony askes a question, and Pinkie answers it with an act of sadism, or implied sadism. Over and over and over again. It's tongue in cheeck yeah, but I think it's fair to say that the violence and darkness IS the joke. I like my share of black humor, but this is just black, and that's supposed to be humorous.

• Like 1

Do you know what I really hate? When people get a Tumblr and only use it for blogging.

Or when someone gets a Facebook and only use it for posting things about their life.

(Has anyone else who uses Tumblr seen this reblog? :P)

But, seriously? I hate humanized ponies. I don't know why. I just do.

And I really, REALLY hate Objective-C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I hate people who post grimdark stuff to Ponibooru and then don't freaking tag it. I ended up reading a particularily gruesome and disturbing fanfic written by someone who really hated Nyx from Past Sins, simply because it wasn't tagged and I was curious. Thanks, jerk.

I haven't seen that too much on Poniborru although I generally avoid "the armpit of the fandom". What I was shocked at is the amount of virulent hate that Nyx character gets. It seems if anyone deviates from the "purity" of established cast only it is some sort of mortal sin with a certain segment of the fandom. Man if you don't like created characters, don't read the story, and let people who do and enjoy it do so without you white knighting for the fandom against a non-problem (while you clop to Berry Punch tumblr pics).

• Like 1

It seems if anyone deviates from the "purity" of established cast only it is some sort of mortal sin with a certain segment of the fandom.

I know right? I think it's time to make this "mortal sin"........into a Past Sin! ...............I'll leave now