Love and tolerance? Psh, that's for folks who don't have anything they absolutely hate! To the best of my knowledge, a thread like this hasn't been started so let's pour all our most hated things into this topic. It can be about whatever you want, but remember, to respect each-others opinions.

We all have pent up hatred about SOMETHING, especially if you follow the code of "Love and Tolerance". Whether it's just annoying, or it's something you can't stand, feel free to post it here and get it off your chest.

Now, without further ado.

What do you hate?

Ah hate cars, jet's, bears, sober, not WINNING, no whisky, Hospitals, Doctors, Cops, Lawyers, Vans, Airplanes, The Army, Ayn Rand, Barns, Birds, Boats, Boat people, Boat lawyers, Bridges, Canada, Car alarms, Churches, Cold, Different, Electric fences, Falling, Fish, Flying, Generators, Goodbyes, Gravel, Greece, Helicopters, Hotels, Islands, Jumping, Jungles, issues, Malls, Mondays, Mazes, Mountains, Parades, Photos, Prisons, Riversides, Sewers, big towns, city's, Snow, Stairs, pipes, Subways, Tanks, the north, Tunnels, Vans, Walking, Large bodies of water, Whispering, Woods, the sea, storms, everyone, my mom, my dad, my bother, cat's, the sun, sand, sea world, kids, baby's, work, my x-wife, her kid, being sick, no sleep, to hot, to cold, long days, nothing to do, math, school, tv, Jellyfish, all water and rain... well that's like 1% of everything I hate. :D

Ah hate cars, jet's, bears, sober, not WINNING, no whisky, Hospitals, Doctors, Cops, Lawyers, Vans, Airplanes, The Army, Ayn Rand, Barns, Birds, Boats, Boat people, Boat lawyers, Bridges, Canada, Car alarms, Churches, Cold, Different, Electric fences, Falling, Fish, Flying, Generators, Goodbyes, Gravel, Greece, Helicopters, Hotels, Islands, Jumping, Jungles, issues, Malls, Mondays, Mazes, Mountains, Parades, Photos, Prisons, Riversides, Sewers, big towns, city's, Snow, Stairs, pipes, Subways, Tanks, the north, Tunnels, Vans, Walking, Large bodies of water, Whispering, Woods, the sea, storms, everyone, my mom, my dad, my bother, cat's, the sun, sand, sea world, kids, baby's, work, my x-wife, her kid, being sick, no sleep, to hot, to cold, long days, nothing to do, math, school, tv, Jellyfish, all water and rain... well that's like 1% of everything I hate. :D

I hate all manner of things. However, I'll leave that for when I'm in a bad mood and need to vent some frustration. :D

Ah hate cars, jet's, bears, sober, not WINNING, no whisky, Hospitals, Doctors, Cops, Lawyers, Vans, Airplanes, The Army, Ayn Rand, Barns, Birds, Boats, Boat people, Boat lawyers, Bridges, Canada, Car alarms, Churches, Cold, Different, Electric fences, Falling, Fish, Flying, Generators, Goodbyes, Gravel, Greece, Helicopters, Hotels, Islands, Jumping, Jungles, issues, Malls, Mondays, Mazes, Mountains, Parades, Photos, Prisons, Riversides, Sewers, big towns, city's, Snow, Stairs, pipes, Subways, Tanks, the north, Tunnels, Vans, Walking, Large bodies of water, Whispering, Woods, the sea, storms, everyone, my mom, my dad, my bother, cat's, the sun, sand, sea world, kids, baby's, work, my x-wife, her kid, being sick, no sleep, to hot, to cold, long days, nothing to do, math, school, tv, Jellyfish, all water and rain... well that's like 1% of everything I hate. :(

Oh hi Francis.

This is now a L4D thread.

never played L4D but it sounds like me and this Francis guy think the same. :(

but back to the hate.

Ah hate penguins, Wrestling, Mining, sea turtles, turtles, Swimming, albatrosses, fulmars, prions, shearwaters, petrels, pelicans, Abbott's Lesser Sulphur Crested, Cockatoo, Abessinian Parrots, Abyssinian Ringnecks, Adelaide Rosellas, African Greys / Grey Parrots, African Ringnecks, Albatross, Alexandrine Parakeets aka Alexandrine Parrot, Alexandrian Parrots, lpine Parakeets... Ya OK I just hate ever bird know to man.

Ah hate colors, rainbows, others being happy, friends, life, me, my self, Celest, long days, boring days, Google, lobsters, Tourist, counterclockwise, Police dogs, Australian, Africans, St. Stephen, New York, time zones, phones, Great Britain, 41-gun salute, seashell, blood donors, springtime, Jane Barbie, elephant, Kansas, state law and sheriffs.

Ah hate colors, rainbows, others being happy, friends, life, me, my self, Celest, long days, boring days, Google, lobsters, Tourist, counterclockwise, Police dogs, Australian, Africans, St. Stephen, New York, time zones, phones, Great Britain, 41-gun salute, seashell, blood donors, springtime, Jane Barbie, elephant, Kansas, state law and sheriffs.

Are you a paraspr- *notices the title under your picture* oh okay nevermind 8D

I hate it when people register on a forum and never bother posting anything, ever. Srsly, you can always lurk without an account, so if you're reading this and have an account with zero posts, INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO US!! We won't bite, I promise! :mad:

I think you just scared away any possible lurkers with Pinkimena :D

*Gnawing on non-poster - munch munch munch*

Hmm? I'm sorry, did you say something?

*munch munch munch*... Hmm, a bit stale but edible :evil:

:D

But no, seriously now, hmm... Something I hate? Well, I mean no disrespect to anyone and I make no assumptions, but I really really can't tolerate irresponsible parents. Maybe its because I work at a video game store located inside a mall, but seriously? Parents leave their kids, 5-12 in age, in the store and then go off shopping as if expecting us to look after them. I spend a good portion of my day re-arranging and re-building displays that children destroy. I've had children throw the game boxes across the store like frisbees and then when you kick them out of the store (I know is sounds cold-hearted but there is literally a play-pen outside in front of the store where you can drop them off. THEY HAVE A SLIDE AND SEE-SAWS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!) and the parent comes into the store angry because you weren't "watching" their child.

Its' a retail business, not a daycare, don't know where the confusion lays...

Don't get me wrong, I'll tolerate a lot of things, especially when children are involved. Twice I've been hit in the face by a flying "frisbee" game case on separate occasions and all I do is wince and take deep breaths. I don't blame the child, I blame the parent. Most of the time that the parents are in the store too, they don't care that the child is screaming, throwing stuff, knocking over stuff and running around like escaped chimps in a banana farm. You ask them to leave and they look at you like if you just insulted their family and insinuated something having to do with a goat, their parents, and a lot of alcohol. I understand children will be children, but seriously? At least try to get them to behave in public settings.

*SIGH* :sleep:

Hm, very therapeutic this venting stuff. Oddly enough I now feel like I can take on a store filled with irresponsible parents and their offspring... I may live to regret this though.

But no, seriously now, hmm... Something I hate? Well, I mean no disrespect to anyone and I make no assumptions, but I really really can't tolerate irresponsible parents. Maybe its because I work at a video game store located inside a mall, but seriously? Parents leave their kids, 5-12 in age, in the store and then go off shopping as if expecting us to look after them. I spend a good portion of my day re-arranging and re-building displays that children destroy. I've had children throw the game boxes across the store like frisbees and then when you kick them out of the store (I know is sounds cold-hearted but there is literally a play-pen outside in front of the store where you can drop them off. THEY HAVE A SLIDE AND SEE-SAWS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!) and the parent comes into the store angry because you weren't "watching" their child.

Its' a retail business, not a daycare, don't know where the confusion lays...

Don't get me wrong, I'll tolerate a lot of things, especially when children are involved. Twice I've been hit in the face by a flying "frisbee" game case on separate occasions and all I do is wince and take deep breaths. I don't blame the child, I blame the parent. Most of the time that the parents are in the store too, they don't care that the child is screaming, throwing stuff, knocking over stuff and running around like escaped chimps in a banana farm. You ask them to leave and they look at you like if you just insulted their family and insinuated something having to do with a goat, their parents, and a lot of alcohol. I understand children will be children, but seriously? At least try to get them to behave in public settings.

Oh wow, I feel so bad because I was one of those children :D I never noticed my parents leave me because I was in heaven, but yeah, they went shopping at other places while I browsed XD

You ask them to leave and they look at you like if you just insulted their family and insinuated something having to do with a goat, their parents, and a lot of alcohol. I understand children will be children, but seriously? At least try to get them to behave in public settings.

I don't care how hurt they are your child needs to get the f--k out of my store |:

Especially if you left your kid while you go shop like this is a day care service. I'm sending your kid out -_- Unless they are well behaved.

hi hi

It really is the parents fault. I've seen that happen in other instances too. A common one where I'm from is when parents leave their kids at the pool day after day because they have lifeguards and I guess they think that makes it a daycare. Or during the summer they get dropped off at one summer camp after another. Its a surefire way to leave a kid with emotional problems. -_-

I also very much disapprove of people who take someone else's art and try to pawn it off as their own.

I hate MLP slashers. And the fact that a large amount of the registered users here haven't posted for several months.

But the shippers, they be okay? :D -_-

I have no ill will towards shippers. In my opinion, there stories have alot of... Well... Depth. I just don't like shippers that go too far into depth. :D Thats what I rather like. But people who write gorey Murder-fics such as Rarity's New Dress and Cupcakes... I brought this up in a different thread. My exact words were "I do believe that the authors of MLP slashers have a special place in hell waiting for them."

"I do believe that the authors of MLP slashers have a special place in hell waiting for them."

If I get to hang out with hannibal lecter I'm cool with that.

But on the side I HATE win some one takes a baby to the movies! I go to see cowboys and aliens (loved it) and for half the thing some baby is crying in front of me, by the time it was done I wanted to kill the dang thing make it in to a pie and feed it to it's mother. :evil: I just can't see why some one takes a baby to the movies leave the thing at home.

Dusty! Why are you not in the bus I called for you last thread?!? I even bought the MLP strait jacket... :sniff:

It was boring so I got off and watched happy tree friends, and form that I got a new story with pinkie pie! with a huge blinder... and pie. *runs off to make it*

I hate MLP slashers. And the fact that a large amount of the registered users here haven't posted for several months.

But the shippers, they be okay? :D -_-

I have no ill will towards shippers. In my opinion, there stories have alot of... Well... Depth. I just don't like shippers that go too far into depth. :D Thats what I rather like. But people who write gorey Slash-fics such as Rarity's New Dress and Cupcakes... I brought this up in a different thread. My exact words were "I do believe that the authors of MLP slashers have a special place in hell waiting for them."

Ohhh! I think we have two different definitions of "slash fiction". In fan fiction, "slash" means fan fic that focuses on romantic or sexual relationships between fictional characters of the same gender, which is the traditional definition and the definition I thought you were originally using. I think you are referring to Grimdark, which is what Cupcakes is (I have not heard of Rarity's New Dress).