Muse enters the Frey!

MuseDreamer

Hey everypony! I'm MuseDreamer, but you can call me Muse. ^^

Lets see here... I really love My Little Pony, and I wanted to meet some other fans of it too, so when I discovered Canterlot, I was thrilled!

I should probably say some information about me... lets see...

My friends consider me like Fluttershy, because of how quiet I am IRL... however, online, I'm more outgoing. It's odd. XD

Recently I've been having mental problems, and though stuff has been going on for a while, it's been making me very sick... Anxiety attacks have been so bad that I came home every day crying from school last week, and I can't even eat anything without getting sick... which is why I'm not at school today, and I'm not sure when I'll be going back... but I'm going to see a doctor about it soon... possibly today, if my mom can get me in.

... moving on from the depressing stuff now... xD

I suffer from AD/HD, if I don't take my medicine... I'm bouncing off the walls. xD

I live on a golf course, but I don't really golf.

I've got a Cat, and a Dog. My Dog happens to be an English mastiff, and she's huuuuge. xD

I have a little brother who is 11, who also loves My little Pony. *brohoof*

I can't think right now. I should probably take my medicine to help me focus. o-o;

Last night Mom made stir fry! ... wait that has nothing to do with this. Moving on...

I love owls. I collect them. And when I saw the "Owlicious" episode, I was like: omgomgomgomgomg this show just got 20% cooler.

When I say I collect owls, I mean little trinkets, not actual owls. That would be sick. :C (In my opinion)

My favorite season is Autumn, even though I was born in Spring. XD

I love to draw. icon_arrow.gif Though I'm still working on the ponies... It can be hard! >O<

Uhm... *thisface* :)

Thats about all I can think of right now. xD Wow I really can't focus. I would take my medicine but Mom needs to get my stuff at CVS today or something because I'm all out of my pills things... D: Noes!

Okay well... thats... not everything about me, but I'm sure you'll learn more of me as you see me around the forum. XD

I look forward to getting to know you all! icon_arrow.gif

Also looking forward to RPing with those of you who RP! icon_arrow.gif

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. :lol: Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :)

A lot of folks are more outgoing online than in real life, it is just easier, that is my opinion. I know in person I am an extremely shy individual, but considerably less so here (the friendly folks here help a lot with that). :P

Of course Fluttershy is just adorable. :Flutter:

I hope you are able to recover soon from your anxiety attacks; I know those feelings. D:

Hi Muse!

You came to the right place!

I'm sorry about your anxiety problems. Hopefully being able to talk about it will ease them. There are other bronies on here that can relate.

I actually live on a golf course too! My dad is way into golf.

Aw mastiffs are so sweet. Does she and your cat get along?

I draw too. I hope you post some pony drawings. I'd love to see them.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hi Muse!

You came to the right place!

I'm sorry about your anxiety problems. Hopefully being able to talk about it will ease them. There are other bronies on here that can relate.

I actually live on a golf course too! My dad is way into golf.

Aw mastiffs are so sweet. Does she and your cat get along?

I draw too. I hope you post some pony drawings. I'd love to see them.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey, nice to meet you!

Your dad is into golf too?! My Dad and my little brother both love it, as well as my mother. My brother, believe it or not, is right handed at just about everything, but when he plays golf, he's a leftie, and yet he kicks everyone's butt when he plays golf. I swear, he'll be the next Tiger Woods someday if he keeps it up!

They get along perfectly. It's rather funny though, how my cat will go up and eat my dog's food, and my Dog will just sit there, staring at her from a short distance, as if waiting for her to finish. xD Looks like my Cat's more in charge of the house than my Dog...

I'll totally post some then! Maybe I'll even post a request thread or something here, just for some practice with drawing ponies. :P

Thanks for the nice welcome! icon_arrow.gif I look forward to seeing you around here!

Hello, and welcome to Canterlot, Musedreamer!

I'm so sorry about your anxiety. :cry: I'm not sure how you feel from experiance, but I'd swear I have a minor case of OCD. (Watching Monk is not improving by the way lol)

Aww, you're like Fluttershy too? My friends sometimes refer to me as Fluttershy because I really don't like trying new things, I'm really shy around strangers (Except the internet), and sometimes I talk real quiet. ^^

Also, if you need any help with drawing ponies, I have a few tips I could give you if you message me. ^^

And as I said before, welcome to Canterlot!

Hello, and welcome to Canterlot, Musedreamer!

I'm so sorry about your anxiety. :cry: I'm not sure how you feel from experiance, but I'd swear I have a minor case of OCD. (Watching Monk is not improving by the way lol)

Aww, you're like Fluttershy too? My friends sometimes refer to me as Fluttershy because I really don't like trying new things, I'm really shy around strangers (Except the internet), and sometimes I talk real quiet. ^^

Also, if you need any help with drawing ponies, I have a few tips I could give you if you message me. ^^

And as I said before, welcome to Canterlot!

Hello Wysteria! Thank you so much for the nice welcome. ^^

Well, I've been through a lot, probably not as much as some people have been through, but I just can't deal with things like most people can. :P So I'm finally getting help for it.

Yeah, that sounds a lot like how I am too. xD I guess Fluttershy fits us to a "T" huh'?

Really? :'D That is so awesome! I'll be sure to message you then! Thanks so much! >u<