Yo. Teh foxeh here.

knight

Ponies. I love 'em. So I'm here.

Also, chick pony lover. :3 I'm 20, I live in North Dakota, and I have an adorable dog.....and....a couple cats.....and...I live with my boyfriend....? I ship Pinkieshy and.....I'm an artist...and....gosh, what else do people say in these things? I'm a roleplayer--I have been since I first discovered the wonders of the internet. :kissy:

My favorite pony of the main six is Pinkie and I hate Celestia being depicted as a troll....uhh....I hate Dash pairings.....and.....the cutie mark crusaders annoy the snot out of me....those are my pony preferences.....

Well, anyway....Hi, everypony!

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :) RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. :lol: Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :lol:

This board has many, many female pony fans (including the majority of staff), but you may be the first pony fan here from North Dakota. :D

As an artist you may dig our art discussion section, and we also have a Gallery to showcase art. :D

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Wow, thank you all for the warm welcome! :) oh, snap. I forgot I put teh foxeh up there, even though i tried out a new username (I'm usually starfox365, if anyone from any other forums has met me...?)

Oh, as for how I found my way here...I forget.....perhaps through EQ..? I don't remember.

Three posts, eh? And the ones here in the introduction count? well, that's good. :3 :smirk: