Do you visit other pony forums?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you visit other pony forums?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but I mostly stick to Canterlot.com
    • Yes, more than I visit Canterlot.com
    • There are other pony forums?

Nope. My interaction with the community is limited mostly just to here and deviantART.

I mean, of all the pony forums I saw while looking for a pony forum, this is the one I chose. Don't see much point in putting effort into other ones when I think I made the right call joining this one. :)

Really? There are other pony forums??? :)

But seriously, unless you count Ponibooru and Bronybooru, this is the only pony forum I frequent.

No other forums. I do occasionally read through Equestria Daily and DerpyHooves but those are really large blogs. I also occasionally skim through Ponychan (but that's a chan and not a forum), and Poniborru (when I can deal with the wave of meme crap) and Broniborru, but those are image archives.

This was the first pony board I found and I gotta say, I see no reason to stray. I'm comfy here. Thanks for that. :heart:

You're welcome. I worked at at it, from creating every line of code and art asset, to spoofing every post by everypony here except for you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to ice my wrists. You would not BELIEVE how much this aggravates my carpal tunnel.

Edit: I wrote the show too. And built the Lauren Faustborg.