'Discord' character speculation thread

ancara22

I'm gonna be totally serious here, I'm really glad that they didn't go with the "evil male pony". That would have been awfully generic.

From the looks of it they go for more of a Mister Mxyzptlk, which I like, because he can't be overcome by raw power, they will have to outwit him, which fits far better with the general tone of the show. How would they even go about fighting a really evil pony like that? Taste the rainbow again? What's the fun in that? :/

It's official. Discord is a...

draconequus, which apparently can be composed of different animal parts, but is mostly pony and dragon. I can't seem to find this term used on any wiki page of online dicionary, but several old mytholgical fanfics I've discovered while googling it reveals that it is a creature used in the past. Most images show a western type dragon with a horse head and hooves.

0i3c.png

darconequus, which apparently can be composed of different animal parts, but is mostly pony and dragon. I can't seem to find this term used on any wiki page of online dicionary, but several old mytholgical fanfics I've discovered while googling it reveals that it is a creature used in the past. Most images show a western type dragon with a horse head and hooves.

0i3c.png

I was going to call him a giant sock puppet.

draconequus, which apparently can be composed of different animal parts, but is mostly pony and dragon. I can't seem to find this term used on any wiki page of online dicionary, but several old mytholgical fanfics I've discovered while googling it reveals that it is a creature used in the past. Most images show a western type dragon with a horse head and hooves.

0i3c.png

Haha I have like 3 of that Dragon.