Friendship is MADNESS!

Cha0z

After my less than happy introduction, I'm a little nervous about posting in here... but here goes nothing!

I'm Hawk, and I host a podcast called "Friendship is MADNESS!" It's currently found on Podomatic, and I'll give you the link below. The basic premise of the podcast is sheer and utter insanity, along with some brief lapses into straight thinking. We don't really have topics or subjects that we focus on during our main show, but we do read fanfiction every now and then, and we also do commentary over the actual episodes of the show! I'll be providing everypony with a link to EVERY episode in .avi format in the near future, so you can watch it with us for the commentary episodes.

We'll be making another episode later tonight, so please check us out! Our site can be found here. Anyway, please come and check us out. I can't say whether you'll love us or hate us, but we ARE one of a kind. xD

Hey there again :'3 No need to be wary, but I do have a little advice!

I encourage you to post your podcasts here and share relevant information about them with the community here (i really do, i'll check it out myself tonight when i get the chance); but in the interest of seeming less like advertising, you might keep the mention of links to twitter, facebook, and member addition for your site in the actual podcast, and not in the actual thread here on the board.

I'm suggesting this because I want you to be able to promote your podcast here, but we do frown on raw advertising for other sites; it can kind of come off as piggybacking. Though, if you make these few considerations to adjust your post, I'm sure it will be fine, and you'll still catch the interest of the users here ;)