Oh hey Canterlot!

zombiepony

Hey!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to meet Bronies is in the Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

New to the herd here and looking to make some awesome brony friends! I am a rare zombie pony, but don't worry, I only eat brains of ponies who irk me. :blah: Now if you don't mind I have a date with some delectable grey matter. -shuffles off-

While your at it, maybe you should look up who plays Pinkie Pie. If your lucky she might just teach you a thing or two on how to cook brains or how to make a unique brand of 'cupcakes'. :mad:

While your at it, maybe you should look up who plays Pinkie Pie. If your lucky she might just teach you a thing or two on how to cook brains or how to make a unique brand of 'cupcakes'. :mad:

Cook brains? They're so much better fresh... I'll have to talk to them and give them pointers on preparing brains a bit better.

Thanks everypony! I'll definitely enjoy my time here. As for how active I am... well, we will see. At the moment I'm writing the basic for a pony to rp with. It's been awhile since I've written an extensive character and realize I'm going to have to do more research on Equestria.. any good places with a lot of RP background in one place?

Thanks everypony! I'll definitely enjoy my time here. As for how active I am... well, we will see. At the moment I'm writing the basic for a pony to rp with. It's been awhile since I've written an extensive character and realize I'm going to have to do more research on Equestria.. any good places with a lot of RP background in one place?

Are you looking for more of a "how to" Roleplay, or something more about locations?

Are you looking for more of a "how to" Roleplay, or something more about locations?

Actually, I found what I needed in the sites RP boards. Mostly just what kinda of ponies have already been written, the maps, and the OC Pony creation guide have been helping a lot. Since I'm kinda new to FIM the resources are valuable to me. :halo:

Hey, I saw you in the chat earlier... wait... I see you there now. :!:

Glad you decided to join up. I'll poke you in irc sometime.

Careful, I bite. :blah:

Ha! You wont be getting any brains outta ME, buddy! I got a skull that's DOUBLE thick!

-Pulls out a messy looking drill- Pinkiemina let's me borrow tools from time to time. You know, to help with the stubborn ponies. :mad:

A did naht say hi, it's naht true. It's bowlchocolate ah did naht say hi. I did nahhht... oh hai zombiepony!

(15+ points if you get this)

Sadly I do not catch your reference, but I want to! Is it from something I should know of?