Drawfriends Monthly Theme - Sept 2011

Manestream

This excellent idea was suggested earlier, and I thought I would put it into action for any artist that needed some direction to put their effort into! Each month, I'll open up and feature a new gallery for artists to post their submissions into!

"Umm...perhaps for the artists around here, there could be a monthly Character Theme, where artists band together and create ponies based off of said theme, and put them on display in a special Gallery. For example, I've been creating pony designs all based on different kinds of cocktail drinks! So much fun, and it would be something for a smaller demographic here. Something for the RPers to enjoy while their events are going on, too!" - Apple Showers

This month's theme is going to be as decided by ponies in the IRC Chat (if you werent there, you shoulda been!)...

Coffeehouses!

Anything to do with 'em. Whatever you might find in a coffee shop- ponified! Have at it!

I'll set up an album for you ponies to submit too :heart: (see below)

hi hi

I can't seem to upload anything to the drawfriend gallery.

Error = #1-gallery-review-process-5 Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

The permissions seem okay- try again, if it doesnt work, try uploading a different file as a test, i can always remove it. If that doesnt work, try making a sub-gallery in that gallery, and then try posting in the public gallery. If *that* doesnt work, try posting in the new sub gallery. Lemme know what happens- and you might try clearing your cache before doing anything as well.

gallery_374_38_166304.png

...It's a pony... slurping coffee.

Coffee Slurp.

EVERYONE Also note: In the Drawfriends Album there is a Sept 2011 sub-album. Make sure your images are in the Sub-Album.

Other wise, separating different month's challenges will be a pain in the rump.

I HIGHLY recommend you don't create more albums in this sub-album... for the most part, you only have a limited amount of albums you can create!

• Like 1

ah, I hope this stays as a thing every month and doesn't just go away over time :smile: I'd love to take part in something like this, but right now I'm busy with my pokemon type themed ponies.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hmm will this be taken up again sometime? I thought it was a really cool idea, and I was just too busy over the cause of September to actually draw for it. I was hoping to see it return, though.

Yes, we're planning to make it a permanent monthly thing, so it will be back sooner than you may expect!

• Like 3