My Introduction

Brony-Vas-Normandy

Hello everypony,

My name is Blake, and I've been a brony for some time now, and although I'm not good with introductions, I felt considering your three post rule, it was best to start off on the right hoof.

I discovered the show a couple of months ago, and have been addicted ever since. Day and night for me have been filled with ponies, ponies, and yet more ponies, and I felt the need to talk about it. I don't expect to be an overly-active member, due to my introversion, but every post you eventually see from me will probably be eight paragraphs long, and spell-checked.

I occasionally write short stories, but I've never written any MLP stories, although that could change soon.

Anyways, now that the introduction is over, I hope to become a productive member of pony-society.

Hi!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

If you like writing, the Writing Discussion sounds like a place you might like!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hi!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

If you like writing, the [urlhttp://www.canterlot.com/index.php?/forum/248-writing-discussion/]Writing Discussion sounds like a place you might like!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Oh, I just stumbled upon the site while searching for random pony-related things.

SAME HERE! Only because Skyrim is coming out first though... I'm on my third playthrough of ME2 right now, going through as a Sentinel on Hardcore. Started with an Adept on Normal, then an Infiltrator on Veteran. Going to do a fourth, Soldier on Insanity, then just do a quick run with a Vanguard and an Engineer on Veteran so I can experience all six in ME3. Have you played Deus Ex? It feels kind of like playing a cross between Metal Gear Solid and Mass Effect...

My first playthrough was on casual, like a noob. I'm on my second playthrough right now on normal, but it's not anymore difficult than casual. I'll probably jump up to Hardcore on my next, assuming difficulty increases aren't exponential. I've been an infiltrator on both playthroughs, don't know what I'd do without a sniper.

Haven't played Deus Ex yet, I don't have the wallet for very many games, the only game I'll ever buy new, will most likely be Skyrim.

From Casual to Normal isn't that bad, and neither is Normal to Veteran. Hardcore, however, is signifigantly harder than the lower three and Insanity is (noticeably) harder than Hardcore. It's subtle but it's those last two hit it hard. In Hardcore about 60% or so of the enemies have shields/armor/barrier and they actually are somewhat intelligent. On Insanity... it's just scary Blake... oh so scary... I'm Ben by the way :)

'Blake' is a white tiger character from a tv series that ran a while back called... "Father of the Pride' I believe. Showed the secret lives behind the animals at that one super popular magic show in las vegas.... can't remember the duo's name. They use white lions and white tigers alot.

And Hi. I'm Kuda, the resident staff lurker and artist and whatever ponies want me to do. :)

From Casual to Normal isn't that bad, and neither is Normal to Veteran. Hardcore, however, is signifigantly harder than the lower three and Insanity is (noticeably) harder than Hardcore. It's subtle but it's those last two hit it hard. In Hardcore about 60% or so of the enemies have shields/armor/barrier and they actually are somewhat intelligent. On Insanity... it's just scary Blake... oh so scary... I'm Ben by the way :smile:

I raged a few times on insanity. It took a while for me to figure out that upgrades are the key to staying alive.

Welcome to Canterlot Blake! Enjoy your stay :grin: