Furaffinity is now Bronyaffinity

MyLittlePonyTales

I got so much negative 'vibes' on FA that I quit posting my MLP FiM stuff on there (although my avatar there is still Mojo Pony).

Interesting.

Saw that. It's pretty funny. I should have looked at the comments. I bet everybody was raging.

I took a gander among all the pages and friends I watch and I didn't see a single negative post. I am sure there are some, but it isn't as bad as one would fear.

Ahhhaaaa. I love it. some people threatened to leave the site oh well XD. One of the people I watch said `` Im takeing a vacation during pony week..``

Dood that is hilarious. That's furry for you, drama to the extreme and over the most trivial stuff that doesn't matter. Must be nice to have lives so free of real concern that a banner is some big deal to be angry over. If I weer the admins, I'd do it again just to troll the drama queens.

• Like 2

I realize that furry artist drama is a stereotype, but I swear there are some folks that go out of their way to live up to it. >>;

Anyone who ragequits an online community because the admins jokingly change the banner, probably doesn't have the social and emotional maturity to handle community interaction in the first place. (That, or possibly an air of pretension so concentrated it may actually be flammable.)

I realize that furry artist drama is a stereotype, but I swear there are some folks that go out of their way to live up to it. >>;

Anyone who ragequits an online community because the admins jokingly change the banner, probably doesn't have the social and emotional maturity to handle community interaction in the first place. (That, or possibly an air of pretension so concentrated it may actually be flammable.)

And they'll be back in a month. :lol: