Discord'd characters RP plot thread, possibly?

ancara22

Basically, i've been discussing it with the guys in irc for a couple days now, and I thought it'd be a cool idea to do an RP thread or two where characters have ended up becoming greyscale'd and stuck with their most negative traits in full-blast, and the mysterious of what happened and if anyone could even fix this mess.....and of course, what'd happen with this many change'd characters.

I'm not exactly the best at plot creation, so if ya got suggestions and stuff on how to flesh it out and be awesome to do, then i'm all for it.

Well then, hopefully this kind of idea could be done (likely in Canterlot, perhaps) and enjoyed.....that is, if anyone's up for it, that is. :U

So long as some pony's can like what he is doing and work for him. Come on even one of t he mane 6 did not what to stop him, so i think others well do the same. (I'd cheer for him, Oder is boring)

This could work with all of my OC's except for Silver (he's robotic and a Crossover char) and Saddlesore (Equestria's grumpiest pony).

In fact, if Saddlesore became his 'opposite;, he'd be the nicest, friendliest pony of all!

LOL

:D:D:D

The mane problem I see is the lack of canon in the idea. We have yet to see what episode 28 will give us, but from what we've seen, the mane 6 minus twilight are the only characters who have been officially 'discorded'. Perhaps Discord needed to turn the mane 6 because they are the ones who are in control and represent the elements of harmony. After he has taken care of them, Equestria is there for the discording. To say that a OC can be discorded is to imply that the OC represents an element of harmony, and that os where things get non-canonical. And anyways, discord means to take away harmony, not make the opposite of. So naturally mean ponies wouldn't become nice, they would just become meaner.

This is just lil' ol' me's opinion, though.

hmmm, would be interesting to see how a roleplay like this would come out as,

but as episode 2 ended ....

considering how it ended, with discord bein stoned it would have to be a crossover roleplay,

but never the less its always interesting to see how a character acts liek what there in such a state.

so even if i don't participate it would be interesting to read about.

130670928814_display.png

Well, it's already been declared that (for the moment) Discord will NOT be a 'playable' character.

But does this ALSO mean that there can't be a RP (possibly crossover) that consists of ponies who have been ZAPPED by Discord and thus, had their personalities REVERSED?

THAT sounds like something that would be a LOT of fun!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D