Um ... hi?

Haserman

Well not much to say here but I'm new and am looking forward to contributing to this place.

A little about me:

I first heard of ponies from some friends, they basically started bugging me about ponies and my natural reaction was what they hell are they talking about (we're all guys at my school) and thought they were insane talking about the wonders of a obviously girly TV show. This all stopped when one of my friends challenged me to watch 4 episodes without watching any more eps ... so that's how I became a proud brony at school.

Now that I've become a Brony I can see this new world that has opened up to me and have met a few other people in the years above who share the same passion for it. It's nice to meet other people who share the same passion for a TV show so exclusive where you either get it or you don't.

So I just really want to contribute to discussions and find out a bit more about this wonderful TV show and to maybe talk to a few other Bronies out there as well.

Also I am so excited for the episode 2 to come out can't wait

Hello!

How did you hear about Canterlot?

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

What's so great about MLPFiM is that it has become almost fan fueled. Sure, we can marathon and cram every episode in under 10 hours. But after that, you can literally have months of quality content that is either fan made, or is Hasbro-made that folds up on itself. You are right to feel honored, this is no normal fanbase. This is a group of people who not only love to reward their curiosity of a little girls cartoon, but can also embrace the show's spirit throughout the joy the show introduces. Friendship is Magic is not just the subtitle to the cartoon, it is also it's fanbase's policy.

Welcome to the boards, bro, and I hope you're visit here is one that can enhance that almost-infinite drive to post ponies. I noticed you didn't mention anything about roleplay. Have you ever RP'ed or thought about RPing?