Offer: Free Art

LittleClown

:-o Can you do my OC? He's a Shadowbolt with a "soarin" type of hairstyle (Purplish blue) with one a shemagh (black and white) around his neck :) If you could do this I'd love you forever :D

Shemagh in case you didn't know what one was :)

arab_scarf1.jpg

Oh ho ho, did you copy/paste this post from another thread you asked for art in? You silly pony :kissy: , but sure I can draw him/her. I love the Shadowbolts.

Oh ho ho, did you copy/paste this post from another thread you asked for art in? You silly pony :kissy: , but sure I can draw him/her. I love the Shadowbolts.

Actually, no :) this was the first one :D I copied and pasted it only because I love comparing art, you could almost call it a hobby for me, and since I saw the two threads, I went for the other too :) If you'd like I can take the other request down, I didn't mean to offend :(

Actually, no :) this was the first one :D I copied and pasted it only because I love comparing art, you could almost call it a hobby for me, and since I saw the two threads, I went for the other too :) If you'd like I can take the other request down, I didn't mean to offend :-(

Oh no! I wasn't offended! :blush: I just kinda noticed it. Please don't think I was mad or anything. :lol:

Oh no! I wasn't offended! :blush: I just kinda noticed it. Please don't think I was mad or anything. :lol:

Thank Celestia you aren't mad :) OH, nearly forgot to mention my request's cutie mark to go on the outside of his suit, just a purple smoke cloud :3 thanks again, I look forward to seeing the final product!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...