Last post wins

Also, I was thinking. How would guys feel about a small LPW badge we could put in our signatures? This is mostly directed to the regulars in this thread. ^^

was reading back and found this

best idea is best idea

Hi hi hi.

I think there was something important I was going to post here, but I forgo-

OH, I learned another song on piano. Well... Almost two actually. I have one song down, the other is on it's way... I think...

Who cares really? :P

I know, I'm sorry DX

I kinda just threw all my responsibilities art-wise out the window l: I still haven't done beat match's thing that he asked for in early December. I still haven't finished that drawing of Appy I promised in January. I still haven't finished my poke-ponies that I started in August.

Argh so frustrating. I want to find that techno remix of I Love You Always Forever! I think it was only developed in part for King of the Hill, so sad.

was reading back and found this

best idea is best idea

I can look into it. XD

However, it's no use if the inner circle doesn't like the idea.

I've been under the belief for the LONGEST time that Canterlot could use more awards in general.

So of course I'd be all for one that was directed towards us.

We would of course have to go through... Artax :I

Yeah, I looked at the KYM for Cupcakes out of morbid curiosity and since I am on 3DS, I can't read it right now. Even though I can read the most grotesque portions of Stephen King's novels without batting an eye, but the KYM page started to make me feel ill...