Last post wins

Well, I could always give my newly-constructed Celestial Dawn Gundam a go through the Forest. I'm not sure how well technology fares against magic anyway.

*whispers*

It's mostly for joy rides anyway.

Oh Volt, so attentive. However, what if my will was joy rides? ;) I should set it off through the realm and see how it fares against the mad denizens.

Well then, if what you're saying is true, then I must admit you have quite original way of "picturing" joy rides, if we're back to "will question".

And, to be honest, I suspect it would rather fare "through" mad denizens.

Why thank you Volt, you're so flattering.

*horn flares briefly as the keening screech of metallic joints stirring reverberates through the glade*

I'm sure it won't hurt anypony, after all. Although I'm not entirely sure where it's going either.

And thus we've returned to the wonderful uncertainty of assumptions!

*watches an enormous armored foot shade her form as the glaring white machine steps overhead and continues further on*

I'm not even sure how it was built.

How entertaining. Do you at least know it's yours for sure?

And yes, as you might have noticed already, assumptions play considerably great part in my life. Because uncertainty is what keeps my world running.

It might be. I off-handedly mentioned it to my techmaturgists last evening. Or it could be some other giant robot on a rampage. Either way, it alleivates boredom.

....Is this Darkness making me invisible or something? :/

*Rests chin on my hoof, rests hoof on my armrest*

No, but nor do you seem particularly bothered by the goings-on at the moment. It doesn't matter anyway, I've grown bored with this machine. It speaks of a fettered mind.

*focuses a single, brilliant beam of sunlight from her horn into the Gundam, where it spreads and illuminates the form to a blinding intensity before destroying it in a thundering explosion*

Excuse me for my few minute absence, but I had to make my way through waves of laughter when I've learned that pony community oscillating around arts, role playing, ponies et caetera has a one of a kind "politics room" on IRC between "role playing, general and episode commentaries" rooms.

I'm all wet with smiles and joy dripping from me, and still not stable enough to comment it.