Last post wins

Also, I was talking about the thread, not the picture. WTF is that thread? :I

Oh I know you were. Yet I'm the one who brought it to your attention ;)

Es sunday march twelf, two tousand at six twenty pm. I was about to fly from chicago mreahah atlanta florida. Suddenly my menskisofrenity called me jerk. Suddenly I yell FUK U ON DEH AIRPLANE. My keyboard goooot daaamage. My keyboard goooot damaage. My keyboard gooooot daamage, my keyboard gooot daaamage. At six twenty five pm, a male airport police officer came on deh airplane to eject me. He told me to calm down and catch deh next flight. He told me not to curse on deh airplane again. Got my keyboard and flew to atlanta florida alone. My keyboard gooot damaage. My keyboard goooot daaamage. My keyboard gooot daaamage, my keyboard got daamage.

Deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh.

At six twenty am, on monday march terteent two tousand, I flew to atlanda florida on airtripflight 381. I was a honeychure ride. At eleven ferdy five am, I sdiscovered my damaged keyboart. I wasnt happeh wiff it en is pisst me awff! My keyboard gooot damaage. My keyboard goooot daaamage. My keyboard gooot daaamage, my keyboard got daamage.

Walkowva london, welcome chicago, parsh USA. Les start a new warehouse.

Es sunday march twelf, two tousand at six twenty pm. I was about to fly from chicago mreahah atlanta florida. Suddenly my menskisofrenity called me jerk. Suddenly I yell FUK U ON DEH AIRPLANE. My keyboard goooot daaamage. My keyboard goooot damaage. My keyboard gooooot daamage, my keyboard gooot daaamage. At six twenty five pm, a male airport police officer came on deh airplane to eject me. He told me to calm down and catch deh next flight. Got my keyboard and flew to atlanta florida alone. My keyboard gooot damaage. My keyboard goooot daaamage. My keyboard gooot daaamage, my keyboard got daamage.

Deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh-deh.

At six twenty am, on monday march terteent two tousand, I flew to atlanda florida on airtripflight 381. I was a honeychure ride. At eleven ferdy five am, I sdiscovered my damaged keyboart. I wasnt happeh wiff it en is pisst me awff! My keyboard gooot damaage. My keyboard goooot daaamage. My keyboard gooot daaamage, my keyboard got daamage.

Walkowva london, welcome chicago, parsh USA. Les start a new warehouse.

I understood nothing there, buddy. I'm sorry. Would you mind clarifying that little for me, Nasty?

*stares down at the love*

*eye twitch*

I'm fine.

My love is everywhere. Because I feel such affection for you all. Infact I feel so much affection I believe its only fair that I start a new love spam. I've neglected you all...and I apologise for that...my dearest freinds.

*Still clinging to the ceiling*

That's alright Sulvuss...don't mention it...

....Seriously -__-

Oh but I feel so guilty to leave you all on your own for so log. The thread slowed, the compliments thread even barely moved for a while and you guys went all this time with only memories of how much I care about you to keep you company. I've been a poor love spreader.

Whoa, whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa.

Hold your horses a bit, dear LPW team.

You gave me 3 pages of post reading in like, 2 hours? And I was busy responding to RP, trying to connect some facts in there >.>'

ಠ_ಠ

Yet another constructive and mysterious, well thought statement coming from Fawkes. So typical.

Sulvuss. No. From me. Personally. Too much is too much. Even love.

Aria. Just... perhaps I'll skip this particular case. Seems you're having too much fun bringing parts of this 18+ thread down to LPW. (Feel free to continue though.)

Peggy, that was a finished project already. I finished it in the moment I've posted. I'm feeling dead and tired.

Conor, SS and Davy: ... ... Derp. It seems I don't have anything particular to tell you this time.

ಠ_ಠ

Whoa, whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa.

Hold your horses a bit, dear LPW team.

You gave me 3 pages of post reading in like, 2 hours? And I was busy responding to RP, trying to connect some facts in there >.>'

Yet another constructive and mysterious, well thought statement coming from Fawkes. So typical.

Sulvuss. No. From me. Personally. Too much is too much. Even love.

Aria. Just... perhaps I'll skip this particular case. Seems you're having too much fun bringing parts of this 18+ thread down to LPW. (Feel free to continue though.)

Peggy, that was a finished project already. I finished it in the moment I've posted. I'm feeling dead and tired.

Conor, SS and Davy: ... ... Derp. It seems I don't have anything particular to tell you this time.

WOW. you have NO idea.

Well, don't worry, Volts. I will help you come to see how wonderful love really just I did to the entire spam stables when I was active. I can't wait to let you see what this thread real nature is like .The love thread!

Mmmmmh~

*cracks neck to the left*

*cracks neck to the right*

*cracks neck all over the place*

Volt's words stir in me memories from the long dead past.

From a different world.

A different kingdom.

A better one.

The best.

A kingdom where 300 posts in a day was the norm.

A kingdom where you actually had to keep up.

A kingdom where a day off was the equivalent of missing out on twenty conversations and at least two battles.

A kingdom where toasters gleamed and love sprawled and seacows roamed.

A kingdom where Fawkes reigned~

The chat is down.

Fawkes' mind is less then sound.

The crew is here.

Why not bring that old world a little more near?