Last post wins

Oh bother, it was just between Fawkes and and Solaria's joking.

*pat pats Noe*

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say there's probably quiiiiiite A LOT that passes between The Princess and Fawkes that Noe isn't aware of ;3

More from Fawkes to the Princess, but all the same~ :'3

*Fawkes uses wit*

*Critical Strike, its super effective!*

*Sulvuss uses laugh. Fawkes ego rises sharply*

THIS... is amazing :'3

Sulvuss will get a Like once Fawkes is back on his big boy Computer~

I think your being a little too over defensive. Aria is a big girl with a strong/stable mind.

Nothing we say out of a joke is going to harm her.

Although I appreciate that your trying to look out for your fellow LPW comrades.

I'm so proud of you (not being sarcastic here. I'm serious)

And I appreciate your encouraging compliment.

But I don't get into soft sensual teasing because I'm not the kind of guy who does that.

I hope you understand.

*pat pats Noe*

If I had to venture a guess, I'd say there's probably quiiiiiite A LOT that passes between The Princess and Fawkes that Noe isn't aware of ;3

More from Fawkes to the Princess, but all the same~ :'3

Indeed, Fawkes! :P

*waves a hoof*

You're reading too much into this. He only saw part of it, but recall that I said the stare felt inappropriate in the first place. If the choice is between me melting into a puddle or dressing a little scarcely, my choice is obvious. Although the valiant Noe is adorable.

should keep his misplaced chivalry in check.

All chivalry is misplaced to me. Any system that asks me to give someone specific treatment because of a born trait sounds like BS to me. Wither that system invokes negative or positive outcomes.

BUT...I'm just a student animator who can draw at a moderate degree. I'm no social genius or political mastermind so what do I know.

All chivalry is misplaced to me. Any system that asks me to give someone specific treatment because of a born trait sounds like BS to me. Wither that system invokes negative or positive outcomes.

BUT...I'm just a student animator who can draw at a moderate degree. I'm no social genius or political mastermind so what do I know.

Said it before, saying it again, I have certain habits associated with chivalry, but! I extend that to both men and women (and transitional states between the two), so I don't see what's wrong with that. XD

But yes, all of what is usually associated with chivalry is misplaced, no question there. :3

Yeeeeah.

In all honesty, Sulvuss is right.

Noe just likes to make it a point to voice just how much he hates Fawkes now and then.

Which is... you know... understandable.

Cuz I'm FAWKES!

Teh ponies be hatin' on me ALL day long!

They jus mad jealous of my mad toleratin' and... lovin~ :'3

They be doin' wut it iz cuz it wuz wut it did.

Word, poneh~

shh, noe is home schooled in a family that I imagine is very conservative. let him get away with this o)3)

I'm off to go explore the fridge :U

I CANNOT read the text.

Enjoy your adventure. Its not safe to go alone....take this *hand Angie a plate and fork*

Yeeeeah.

Noe just likes to make it a point to voice just how much he hates Fawkes now and then.

Cuz I'm FAWKES!

Word, poneh~

But... I don't hate you. :l

Yeeeeah.

Cuz I'm FAWKES!

Word, poneh~

I truly don't believe that Fawkes. Noe dosen't seem like the sort to hold a grudge and with your slick charm and stunning personality how can anyone hate you.

I CANNOT read the text.

Enjoy your adventure. Its not safe to go alone....take this *hand Angie a plate and fork*

shh, noe is home schooled in a family that I imagine is very conservative. let him get away with this o)3)

*Is befuddled*

Does that help, Suvluss?

*Is still befuddled by Angie's words*