Last post wins

Tyler, Tyler, oh oh, Tyler!

Let's reach the Stalliongrad, shall we ._.?

Cursed Assassins on the loose.

Anyway, everypony, I might be having some technical issues in near future, and had some in near past, so my activity in LPW might drop a bit. Although I'll be keeping up to RP's.

I like it! Looks really good and matches well with the siggy!

Thanks. I thought it came out pretty well. In fact it one of the most accurate copy a character pictures I've done. Pretty happy about that.

Normally when I draw a picture even if I get the line art right, my own style or my lack of colouring sneaks in and kinds of alter it a little.

Neat. :I

Time for the consumption of copious amounts of food.

Haha I'm currently in the production of copious amounts of nomables for an event tomorrow. I just finished a big batch of lemon poppy seed muffins, now chocolate chip cookies're baking.

Also hiiiii!

I am gonna go see my grandma in Spring Valley, MN today. Rosewind, this is not the same one that made that Facebook post, it's my mom's mom. If that makes any sense.

I'm almost done this drawing :^D

which is awesome because I hate drawing it XD I've never hated a drawing so much as I do now, even though it looks pretty good

I didn't know donator status can expire! Is it by month or what?

Pancakes! Mmm! I bet yours are nummy! I do a pretty awesome pumpkin pancake; the trick is I beat the egg whites into foam then fold them into the batter for extra lightness! (This is also a good method for waffles.)

I want to see this hateloveawesome drawing, Angie!

it's the one that I asked for fence colours. I'm not much further, only added the fence, a tree and three flowers

what I learned from this is that I hate drawing buildings. not because they're hard, but because they're soooo booooring x_x but the building is done so the rest should go smoothly

lol Angie I agree That's why I really don't like Doing scenery its boring some times... Well it also Might be partly in fact that I use Traditional media... but Who will ever know for sure XD