Last post wins

were they primo supremo memes? 

I can also kill you with jealousy after I purchase Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, the best game ever created ever. I'm gonna be a charmander and Angie's gonna be a squirtle  and I'm probably gonna spend 10 hours on the zapdos fight alone once again because I'm terrible at pokemon because the only people I fight don't actually know how to play pokemon. not naming names.

name:

height:

weight:

body type:

job:

hair colour and style:

eye colour:

preferred clothing:

dislikes:

please fill out, have a parent sign and send to me before the due date.

4 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

I feel like I'm reading the Skype chat....

Is that a good thing?

Pfft. The Skype chats make a lot more sense than these people. :P

what if somebody who likes me rereads it for nostalgia and then bang no friends.

I've literally met 100% of my current friends though last post wins. one person isn't from here, but it's an ex-friend of somebody who is.

also no it wouldn't, i don't show up until 1770 I believe... don't look.
(I had to go back and find it in order to reclaim my avatar)

a week ago I would have said no but now that this is happening again, I realize I'm at least as terrible at using forums as I was then. 

and I advocate that all newcomers reread the thread. and I dunno if you've ever spent an extended period of time rereading somebody's old conversation history, but even when you find out they've since changed the judgement gets pretty set in, especially given their newer self didn't intervene and interfere with your judgements forming.

I formed some pretty hardcore judgements about y'all that haven't all gone away. 

that doesn't necessarily apply to people rereading, but you never know, maybe they're secretly on the fence about whether I'm a worthwhile talking buddy.