Last post wins

You try to change, stay fresh, enjoy the fact that you can endlessly edit your display name...

But then everyone, including the admin and a Fawkesequus, keeps shackling you to your past self. Although maybe that's one essence of madness, now that I think on it. Were I truly insensitive, I could mention something on how I never though this would be a thing again. That maybe it shouldn't be... but then I think people in the right places decided that maybe a little of the wrong thing in the right place is the right thing to have, even if it's wrong. Which would make me more untruly insensitive than anything.

And thus I am. Solaria returns, in the textual flesh. Greetings, old friends.

• Like 1

It ain't showing for some reason...

Guess imma have to copy paste then...

boo
buː/  
exclamation
exclamation: boo
  1. 1.
    said suddenly to surprise someone who is unaware of one's presence.
    "‘Boo!’ she cried, jumping up to frighten him"
  2. 2.
    said to show disapproval or contempt.
    "‘There's only one bar.’ ‘Boo!’"
noun
noun: boo; plural noun: boos
  1. 1.
    an utterance of ‘boo’ to show disapproval of a speaker or performer.
    "the audience greeted this comment with boos and hisses"
verb
verb: boo; 3rd person present: boos; past tense: booed; past participle: booed; gerund or present participle: booing
  1. 1.
    say ‘boo’ to show disapproval of a speaker or performer.
    "they booed and hissed when he stepped on stage"
  • Like 1

who said that's not what ghosts use it for? I don't see anything about who does the booing in that definition you sent.

I see we got a lifeist on our hands

3 hours ago, Solaria said:

You try to change, stay fresh, enjoy the fact that you can endlessly edit your display name...

But then everyone, including the admin and a Fawkesequus, keeps shackling you to your past self. Although maybe that's one essence of madness, now that I think on it. Were I truly insensitive, I could mention something on how I never though this would be a thing again. That maybe it shouldn't be... but then I think people in the right places decided that maybe a little of the wrong thing in the right place is the right thing to have, even if it's wrong. Which would make me more untruly insensitive than anything.

And thus I am. Solaria returns, in the textual flesh. Greetings, old friends.

You should feel pleased; literally this thread stayed alive off of each of our singular, self-involved desires to be a human (HORSE IF YOU'RE DEGENERATE) meme. Looks like you've job fostering an unbreakable identity yourself

6 hours ago, Fawkes said:

Unfortunately, such is the life of a crawling, creeping, clawing bit of wordless writhing monstrosity from the shadows behind our eyes who eats away at our tender grey matter, stealing what we only foolishly imagined to be ours :\

APPARENTLY ACCORDING TO ARIA AT LEAST.

Jeez Aria, so insensitive, like wow! >:I

Huuuhhh?
Who said that? Who's Aria?
I don't remember anyone like that. 
It sure is painful to think that far back.