Last post wins

I don't think there is a show on CN right now that can compare with Gumball, in my opinion. This show actually makes me laugh. Like, out loud. Just everything about it is awesome. Especially Nicole.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Noedig said:

Holy crap this thing is still here. It's been so long since I've last visited LPW.

That's what I thought when I finally came back here about 3 months ago.

4 hours ago, PatchworkPsycho said:

Alright Rocky I just need you to give me your account information and leave the website for about a week

I think you'll need to talk to my lawyer about that one...

Oh wow, isn't this a blast from the past? Hi there Noe! 

Yes, we revived this beast. It may not be better than before, but by jove if it's not slithering around like an eldritch horror with peanut butter stuck to the roof of its slimy, tentacled maw!

Tonight the ovens will roar with a crescendo of croissants. An aubade of apple pastries. A sonata of cinnamon rolls. A dirge of delicious treats. This night is my raison d'etre, for no other night before will ever compare to the sheer amount of will it takes to bake the night before US Thanksgiving. 

• Like 2

In the RP where it's basically My Hero Academia I'm in, we had our own villain attack on a tournament thingie

Several of the characters belonged to one guy, and they weren't doing so great

That guy left the RP for an unexplained reason so his characters got killed/captured(only one died and they weren't really "alive" to begin with)

The two weakest villains both got captured, one's being kept as basically a pet and the other is my pet 

My villains were both sorta useless so they got away without anyone knowing

Now I'm recruiting two more villains

One of which is my own character

Pumpkin pie is good. When I make it, I go for a ginger snap-pecan crust and a roasted pumpkin/butternut squash custard filling. Adding butternut to the recipe brings out the pumpkin flavor like you won't believe, and I finish it with a dollop of vanilla bean whipped cream and maybe a drizzle of salted caramel sauce.

2 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Pumpkin pie is good. When I make it, I go for a ginger snap-pecan crust and a roasted pumpkin/butternut squash custard filling. Adding butternut to the recipe brings out the pumpkin flavor like you won't believe, and I finish it with a dollop of vanilla bean whipped cream and maybe a drizzle of salted caramel sauce.

tenor.gif?itemid=8650008

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Oh wow, isn't this a blast from the past? Hi there Noe! 

Yes, we revived this beast. It may not be better than before, but by jove if it's not slithering around like an eldritch horror with peanut butter stuck to the roof of its slimy, tentacled maw!

Tonight the ovens will roar with a crescendo of croissants. An aubade of apple pastries. A sonata of cinnamon rolls. A dirge of delicious treats. This night is my raison d'etre, for no other night before will ever compare to the sheer amount of will it takes to bake the night before US Thanksgiving. 

Elegant!