Last post wins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEAwSjoHVR8&feature=related

I entered the room, convinced that Apple Bloom was getting herself into trouble again. Shocked, I found Rarity standing there, soaking-wet mane and a mischievous grin on her face. My mind raced: what to do, what to say? I stammered, searching for any words at all.

"Shhhh," she interrupted, as I quivered with nervous anticipation. "Tonight is all about you."

Suddenly, everypony leapt from behind the furniture! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ACYNDER!" they all shouted.

I fainted.

I was in Chemistry, and I was wearing mah Pinkie pie shirt, then my teacher was all "oh Angela, what's that on yo shirt?" then I was all "oh hey mister teacher, this be pinkie pie", then he be all "is that a my little pony?" then I all be "heck yeah it is" then the class be all "what's my little pony" then I be all "bronies bi-otches" then my teacher be all "bronies?" then I be all "bronies" then he be all "whaaaaat?!" then I be all "hell yeah!" then he be all "imma google this, yo"

then I left 'cause class be over and I was all shivering and such

this particular teacher loves internet stuffs, so I think he'd really like bronies

• Like 1