Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

Magi! In Fawkesy's crazy post-apocalyptic vision you faced off against my evilly alter ego! So I challenge you to a tank race! Go! *whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rumble rumble rumble*

but, there's so much to learn D:

the main reason I play animal crossing is for blathers because he tells me all this stuff about bugs and fish XD gotta catch all the bugs and fish, and you can make a fortune doing that at five in the morning

False.

Digging up fossils and selling them to Tom after you get them back from the university.

MONEY~!

False.

Digging up fossils and selling them to Tom after you get them back from the university.

MONEY~!

nuuu, you only get three a day D:<

with fish and bugs if you play in the morning all the 10000 and 20000 bell ones are out and about begging to be caught with no limit other than time

nuuu, you only get three a day D:<

with fish and bugs if you play in the morning all the 10000 and 20000 bell ones are out and about begging to be caught with no limit other than time

I only catch boots and bass :C

A good fishermanperson I is not.

OOOOO!!

Before I forget!

So I posted in the Drawfriends topic that Imma do something spectacular!

I wanna do a love-themed group pic of the last post crew!

So PM me your character you want me to use (and a reference if you can), and let's spread the love!

So PM me your character you want me to use (and a reference if you can), and let's spread the love!

my avatar :3

take it quick though because I'm swapping it out for a valentines pic soon

MEEEE!! :D

Here, have a reference pic :3

http://www.canterlot.com/gallery/image/1511-d-bison/

(costume not part of the character, btw)

MEEEE!! :D

Here, have a reference pic :3

http://www.canterlot...e/1511-d-bison/

(costume not part of the character, btw)

Awesome!!! :D

oh wait, I have a gallery picture too http://www.canterlot...054-normal-avi/

Got it! :)

I don't have a reference picture! :scream: Wait, am I even part of the crew you speak of?

I assume you mean Winter Iris, since I'm sure I could figure out wat Pinkie and Colgate look like xD

Don't worry, I'm sure I have more than enough to work with from her profile. Who knows? Maybe this could become your reference pic! :P

EDIT: And of course you are! Everypony who posts here is one of us!

I think there should be a limit to how many pictures you can upload to the gallery per day ._.

all too often somebody dumps all of their art and knocks other people's art off the front page. I always feel bad for the people who upload just before an image dump ):

I think there should be a limit to how many pictures you can upload to the gallery per day ._.

all too often somebody dumps all of their art and knocks other people's art off the front page. I always feel bad for the people who upload just before an image dump ):

True. Increasingly frustrating is when the majority of the images are vectors.

I'd post a pic of our dear Applestia, but I'm sure you got that covered. :3

Ho yes, I most certainly do :)

Guest EoLPinkie

Haha I could always do one in the pony creator, but those just feel so removed from whatever makes a personal pony special!

p_PFchan_131655370947.gif

I'm kinda thinking of suggesting it, but I'm terrified of suggesting things because it's almost always met with negativity x:

If you want to post it I'll support you with the dark power of Aria! :D Their negativity shall be noted and dismissed with disdain!

Here's an idea: Maybe suggest that always only one picture per artist can be in the top bar at any given time.

ah, that sounds like it would be harder to do than a posting cap. maybe you could add that in the comments or something?

there's 20 images in the top bar thing, so maybe limit it to four or five a day per person?