Last post wins

well think U_U

do a search for "threat" as that was one of the words people were using a lot at the time

check the date

realize we go through roughly 20 pages a day

jump around in increments of 25

tadaaaaa :^D how to search

EXCUSE ME >:[

I am usually QUITE good at doing searches.

This, for some reason, was a rare exception >:[

Okie dokie! Here's the contest comic! Remember, get closest to guessing the outcome, and you get to decide Imagination's fate!

2eykmd4.png

Wuh-oh! Ethan's in a bit of a pickle.

What happens when two paratroopers from two fighting countries are stuck in the same inconveniently placed tree?

There's nothing wrong with me being a tricky pony! Then you said Pinkie was challenging your rule when all Pinkie wanted was Fawkesy not to cheat on post winning! Pinkie thought defenses had to be built afterwards if Fawkesy saw Pinkie as a challenger! Pinkie still loves Fawkesy, but Pinkie was driven away...

948112020pinkamena_diane_pie20vector.png

Yes, well...

Well...

Fawkes doesn't cheat...

Cheating implies using an advantage that others aren't aware of or can't use...

And Fawkes learned that trick from Angie. She uses it too.

And Apolline.

And uhm... Normandy too, at least once, I think >:

And well uhm...

Strife is... a particularly sweet treat which is all too rare in these parts, these days...

Without the Strife... there is nothing but... fanfics and arts and... "How was your day?" "Oh, good. How was yours." "Good, good. Nice weather."

In the Golden Era, Strife drove the chaos. Chaos drove the Strife.

This is why Fawkes maintains his rivalry with Appliance... without it, there would be nothing but... BORE-DOM >:[

And so sometimes... Fawkes singles out ponies who seem like they might be able to harness the Strife.

To forge it into chaos. To summon it up and fling it around.

Ponies who can win hearts and minds and oppose Fawkes.

Sometimes he does it without even realizing it...

Pinkie made bold claims. She summoned the Strife.

Fawkes jumped on it like a foal to sugar cubes :I

Okie dokie! Here's the contest comic! Remember, get closest to guessing the outcome, and you get to decide Imagination's fate!

What happens when two paratroopers from two fighting countries are stuck in the same inconveniently placed tree?

Slap-fight :I

2eykmd4.png

They fal lin love upon the battle feild whence seeing one another and abandon the war to live a life on the outskirts of the city where their sexualy orthodox desires will not be judged or punished.

2eykmd4.png

Penumbra seconds Sulvuss

Yes, well...

Well...

Fawkes doesn't cheat...

Cheating implies using an advantage that others aren't aware of or can't use...

And Fawkes learned that trick from Angie. She uses it too.

And Apolline.

And uhm... Normandy too, at least once, I think >:

And well uhm...

Strife is... a particularly sweet treat which is all too rare in these parts, these days...

Without the Strife... there is nothing but... fanfics and arts and... "How was your day?" "Oh, good. How was yours." "Good, good. Nice weather."

In the Golden Era, Strife drove the chaos. Chaos drove the Strife.

This is why Fawkes maintains his rivalry with Appliance... without it, there would be nothing but... BORE-DOM >:[

And so sometimes... Fawkes singles out ponies who seem like they might be able to harness the Strife.

To forge it into chaos. To summon it up and fling it around.

Ponies who can win hearts and minds and oppose Fawkes.

Sometimes he does it without even realizing it...

Pinkie made bold claims. She summoned the Strife.

Fawkes jumped on it like a foal to sugar cubes :I

Then you have made your choice. Diametrically opposed we shall be, with chaos from you and strife from me. Structure crumbling, order unfurled, cataclysm shall come to this world. Fondly remembered shall be the times of nuzzling and laughter, banished into the void now and hereafter. Gazing over the fields of madness, with sorrow masked by confidence, we shall face each other. Strife born again to Fawkes's delight, and mourned by Pinkie and the onset of her plight. Hear me now, draconequus, you have your desire, be prepared for resistance, power, and darkness most dire.

Oh, and if you run into Appliance, stick donuts in her toaster slots. She likes that."

Appliance loves it when you cram donuts into her hot toaster slots.

Pffffffh, WUT? xD

This I claim as a new LPW meme :3

Although I get the feeling that it's already some sort of meme on IRC... which makes me HATE it >:[

• Like 1