Last post wins

:-o I got the scaredy tingles thinking of that... But don't worry! There's always jobs for ponies willing to work, and employers can't discriminate based on disabilities or anything! I believe in you Silver! Also I'm still here to keep you company :smirk: Neat new signature by the way!

Special thanks to my Steam friend Wolfman who did it for me. This version is different from the one I have for my other boards I lurk.... The size is optimized for your sig pic specifications. Thanks to all who understand where I am at in my life but I am feeling the grim specter of death surrounding me.... I can feel it creeping up on me but it is still far behind me.... I believe it is weighing its options on whether to go with Type 2 Diabetes (Which my grandfather has, and in turn puts me at even greater risk of getting it) or something else entirely.

Dear dear Silver. Death is inevitable for all of us, so why worry about it? Why dread it? I don't fear death, I would simply feel unaccomplished at this point. It's the next great adventure! After all, I've seen this reaper myself. It's not as scary as you think. So smile instead! There's so much laughter to be had.

x_bff8b32a.jpg

130985008778-Trollestia_Mugshot_2.png

Imagination:

Refresh my memory on that..... Oh wait..... Congratulations!

Aria: I understand your point, it's just difficult since my great-grandmother passed away a few months ago. I have let most of it go but it is still with me.

Up working all night on and day on that pictionairy set. Then had to stay up all night to the morning to work on animation. Tried to sleep for three hour...had bad dreams again, Woke up in a melancholy state. Spent the night staring at the celling with an hours sleep before having to go and work in college.

Fawkes, do you think I should go off on another fantabulous adventure?

NO.

GOD no! >:[

What will be left if you depart?

Hoodies? Cupcakes? TOASTERS?

Mundanity, that's what :I

Please don't leave...

I need you

Well....uh...

Let's try and not make it come to that Silver....

Cause that is one creepy image :/

But seriously though, you may feel really bad now, but once again; trust me. It'll pass I promise you :D

And even though you might get sad about it later in life you still shouldn't let that stop you from enjoying your life :)

What is there to enjoy? All of my friends have pulled up their roots and left me here, my roots just seem to be dug in too deep.... I can't find a job to finance me to be able to leave this town.... I don't know what else to do but sit here and wait for the inevitable,

Strong_One_by_loppi.jpg

Cupcakes? Mundane? Though I'm quite flattered that I'm included in the post at all. On the other hoof, this reality is what I make of it, for that is the essence of madness. Therefore, I deem it Nickerheim.

Edit: Ze drama.

Silver....I've said this to a few people now...but....

Nothing's as ever bad as it seems :)

No matter how dire and hopeless a situation seems, there's always a positive to be found in it :D

You just have to let go of all the negatives, and do something that you know is beneficial and makes you happy :smirk:

Cupcakes? Mundane? Though I'm quite flattered that I'm included in the post at all. On the other hoof, this reality is what I make of it, for that is the essence of madness. Therefore, I deem it Nickerheim.

Edit: Ze drama.

Noooow you're getting it~ >:3

Nickerheim, old and true~

Well there's not much I really can say at this point Silver....

Other than it'll pass and that we all feel like that on occasion...

And the thing is to not let it break you....You gotta come out the stronger person :D

And you will eventually cause nothing bad lasts forever :)

I carry the burden's of many people (things they have confided in me that I am keeping secret, some things that are so disturbing that I think that may be one of the reasons I am extremely out of sorts from my regular, manic, happy self). I am a strong person but there is always something stronger. I am fighting it and I will probably prevail, it will just take time. I am 20 years of age.

Current contents of my brain in pictorial form: First image in the spoiler is a quite graphic drawing inspired by the old Splatterhouse games. VIEWER DISCRETION GREATLY ADVISED!

RICK_TAYLOR_vs_WEST_MANSION_by_thedarkcloak.png

lr_Group_031.jpg

132370441427.png