Last post wins

Ugh, at this point I'm fairly sure my less-than-stellar well-being is linked to caffeine withdrawal after the removal of soda from my diet. I suppose I should count myself lucky, however. I haven't lashed out at anyone or thrown up or gone into a comatose state like some people.

Confident, almost always. Arrogant? Not so much today. I feel drained, mildly dizzy and there's a headache flitting at the edges of my senses. Not altogether pleasant, but how are you today Fawkes?

I'm bleh :3

I'm supposed to be doing alllllllll this productive stuffs like reading these books I'm supposed to read and studying for my test tomorrow and working on my OC's.

Instead I was all like, "Neh" and now I'm playin' Skyrim~ :3

Oh, I just made a pot of coffee. I'm hoping that'll drive out the "NEH."

So wait....your avatar changes based on your daily mood?

...I may be stirring up a hornet's nest.......But what's the one for when you're angry? :/

I would guess something like this.

discord_5F00_by_5F00_twintailsinc_2D00_d4anl0s.jpg_2D00_500x400.jpg

I have it so that I receive a notification whenever someone likes one of my posts. In the notification itself there's a part ("...post you made...") that is hyperlinked to the post that was liked.

Ah, I have that as well. However, I also auto-follow any topic I post in, so those notifications are usually lost among "50 people have responded to Last Post Wins."

• Like 1

That....was the single most EPIC picture I have ever seen..............

I have no more words.....thank you Aria *sniff* :'D

REALLY?

THAT was the single most epic picture you've ever seen?

Either Conor is trolling or he doesn't get around much >:[

(I get the feeling he's trolling but juuuuuust in case...)

epic_discord.png

Ah, I have that as well. However, I also auto-follow any topic I post in, so those notifications are usually lost among "50 people have responded to Last Post Wins."

Yeeeeeah, I would recommend against following most topics.

ESPECIALLY this one.

That feature is mainly for slow moving topics.

Which... this is kinda the very opposite of xD

It works rather well. I'm able to relax and be intellectual on this account. Despite loving being energetic, friendly, and random, which I usually am, people also expect that of me constantly on Pinkie. Which isn't necessarily bad, just tiring on days like this.