Last post wins

There is no reconciliation that will put me in my place

and there is no time like the present to drink these draining seconds.

But seldom do these words ring true when I'm constantly failing you,

walls that we just can't break through until we disappear.

One thousand miles away, there's not much left to say,

there's so much left that I don't know.

We never had a choice, this world has too much noise.

It takes me under, it takes me under once again.

Aaaand now I've been stabbed with a needle and am waiting for x-rays of my sinuses. This day is wonderful... They think I have intense simultaneous sinus and inner ear infections. Also, Lent has started so I am forbidden to allow myself anger. I'm loving this week.

Good afternoon Conor.

I know how you feel, Aria. I've spent the past week so drugged up on painkillers, I have no idea how I'm getting good grades on my midterms. Doctor visits and x-rays every week or two, and a good possibility of having surgery to get my rib drained (which sound ridiculous, now that I look at it).

Well, at least they told me to take the day off from work to rest after everything they did to me. They offered me tomorrow too, and I was sooo tempted... But unfortunately Aria is strong-willed and possesses a fantastic immune system, so I can't pretend to be weak or drained beyond today when I can already feel myself recovering. That and... you know... morals :l

And thank you Conor, Micro. Micro I sincerely hope that these treatments result in one healthy pony :)