Last post wins

Dav of Dav, after yesterday, I'm not surprised. I'm immeasurably glad that I've ceased dreaming long time ago, and if dreams happen, they usually don't last more than 5 minutes.

*Pushes Frosty off his backs* *Stands up and helps him get up*

Well, that's quite unique way of greeting somepony.

*Dusts off*

Yes, I'm volting again. I just had to send this poor, little pony in avatar on some kind of assertiveness course. I bet she'll be okay though.

Edit: I think I've gotten myself in a bit of troublesome situation. Cannot come up how to explain Supernova Cutie Mark story in a way, so that it also fits Stardust's talent for creating unique dazzling night sky. I'm gonna have some fun.

*Pushes Frosty off his backs* *Stands up and helps him get up*

Well, that's quite unique way of greeting somepony.

*Dusts off*

Yes, I'm volting again. I just had to send this poor, little pony in avatar on some kind of assertiveness course. I bet she'll be okay though.

Edit: I think I've gotten myself in a bit of troublesome situation. Cannot come up how to explain Supernova Cutie Mark story in a way, so that it also fits Stardust's talent for creating unique dazzling night sky. I'm gonna have some fun.

Hello, crazy Fluttershy

*gets up* Thank you and well, The cloud is being a troll today *it's starts snowing above his head*

It's trolling with random heavy rains over here.

Hello there, Envoy. My apologies, I'm slowly finishing my second application, since I've already came up with his past, and need just a few details more to finalize it in my eyes. So, yes, I might have not noticed reply.

Hello there, Envoy. My apologies, I'm slowly finishing my second application, since I've already came up with his past, and need just a few details more to finalize it in my eyes. So, yes, I might have not noticed reply.

I love role playing. I used to do it all the time until my apprentice decided she hated me, turned against me and the pool of high level players shrunk massively in size. I tend to lean towards sidekicks, villains and creatures myself.

Oh when it comes to RPing, I tend to do things as commonly as possible. First of all, it doesn't create any sense of discrimination. Secondly, you never know what to expect from most default character. And at last, they're usually allowed to do a lot more things than "specialized" characters :lol:

Oh when it comes to RPing, I tend to do things as commonly as possible. First of all, it doesn't create any sense of discrimination. Secondly, you never know what to expect from most default character. And at last, they're usually allowed to do a lot more things than "specialized" characters :lol:

I was once a demigod doll that had another twin on insides-it wore a robe, you pull on the inside and a different doll comes out, forcing the other former inside-who were stitched together by a hair of a mad god. He was an avatar of madness, psychopathic and Disorder, one was generally bright and colourful but direction less while the other aggressive and constantly dark. They were sent to drive a famous warrior mad and cause a psychotic rule for their god king but were tracked down after haunting him for many nights over and over. Finally doing battle and then having their bodies mangled. Psychotic was placed inside chains, a lock that suppressed all his power and emotions, the other side fell in love with the warrior-shes a girl-and offered him half her heart, granting the warrior control over him, while also severing her powers. He joined the ranks of generals psychopath constantly looking for a way out, Manic obsessing over the famous war lord. Just an example. All well done characters are either fit for their role or creativity interesting, I try to aim for both when I can.

I don't get where the discrimination came from there.

The discrimination isn't a general rule that happens always. It depends strictly on others feelings. When I'm creating a character, I'm aiming to making it as neutral as possible towards everyone. After all, for what you can see as quite normal, others can always see as potentially different than it should. But, how would you find, for example, being a simple craftsman in our world at least abnormal?

The discrimination isn't a general rule that happens always. It depends strictly on others feelings. When I'm creating a character, I'm aiming to making it as neutral as possible towards everyone. After all, for what you can see as quite normal, others can always see as potentially different than it should. But, how would you find, for example, being a simple craftsman in our world at least abnormal?

If people can't handle emotion then they should STOP, stop role playing immediately. That like writing a script in a play then cutting out any possible bits that might hurt someone feeling. Imagine you was acting and one of your partner suddenly got red in the face and started running off due to certain element of character or line. Let them get offended and leave, there plenty of people where he came from. But emotions are good, in fact the more real life emotions that get tracked in tend to fuel the fire for RP characters in my time of RP'ing.

Depends. I would say simply give him a interesting personality. He properly won't remain normal for long, especially if its a fantasy RP. If its adventure-like DMD, your travelling and finding treasure-then I say normal great because it gives the chance for characters to grow in power, personality and morals as they work with the GM on the story. I don't think that would be abnormal, it would be just another worker. But the good thing about normal, average joe characters is they make the best emotional connections with readers.

I mean. Yeah, the big bad villain and his story, cool. But the average guy, the box pushing with the hoodie who has no special power or skills, when he starts crying to gets stressed out, you feel it more because he in many ways just like you and if he not like you, you know that you could so easily be him.

Point is. You can get the un-suspected out of all characters as long as you want to push the boundaries. But of course I should make it clear I don't just RP sidekicks, creatures and villains. Its just that apparently according to other I am best at bad guys and weird things. Personally I also loving being the simple dude who just want to move on in life and get the whole horrid experience over with too, its nice simple practice for expressive emotions in writing.

Yeah, in my experience that can be fun but I've been at this so long I found specifically what I tend to be good at. That all, to be honest I would KILL for a doctor who RP or a silent hill one, even if I was just some throw away, grunt character.

If people can't handle emotion then they should STOP, stop role playing immediately. That like writing a script in a play then cutting out any possible bits that might hurt someone feeling. Imagine you was acting and one of your partner suddenly got red in the face and started running off due to certain element of character or line. Let them get offended and leave, there plenty of people where he came from. But emotions are good, in fact the more real life emotions that get tracked in tend to fuel the fire for RP characters in my time of RP'ing.

Depends. I would say simply give him a interesting personality. He properly won't remain normal for long, especially if its a fantasy RP. If its adventure-like DMD, your travelling and finding treasure-then I say normal great because it gives the chance for characters to grow in power, personality and morals as they work with the GM on the story. I don't think that would be abnormal, it would be just another worker. But the good thing about normal, average joe characters is they make the best emotional connections with readers.

I mean. Yeah, the big bad villain and his story, cool. But the average guy, the box pushing with the hoodie who has no special power or skills, when he starts crying to gets stressed out, you feel it more because he in many ways just like you and if he not like you, you know that you could so easily be him.

Point is. You can get the un-suspected out of all characters as long as you want to push the boundaries. But of course I should make it clear I don't just RP sidekicks, creatures and villains. Its just that apparently according to other I am best at bad guys and weird things. Personally I also loving being the simple dude who just want to move on in life and get the whole horrid experience over with too, its nice simple practice for expressive emotions in writing.

Yeah, in my experience that can be fun but I've been at this so long I found specifically what I tend to be good at. That all, to be honest I would KILL for a doctor who RP or a silent hill one, even if I was just some throw away, grunt character.

Also I haven't role played in a good amount of months. So I am reaaaaalllllllyyy rusty and properly forgot half the stuff I used to do now. I kind of just...stopped...after being betrayed.