Last post wins

That's why I hate brainstorming about subjective issues. Sure, they lead to better understanding others, but they rarely give compromise. My simple mind always considered those more as quarreling than as exchanging arguments, but that's connected with my impatience. I always need a second sight into the matter in order to understand it completely. *Sighs* Still, yes. What I agree with for sure, that it's about "What you're good at". I always felt great at being as normal as possible. Yet, if I was to play somebody who would be much of a significance due to his/her/it's behavior, I could encounter some problems. Like villains, you mention. I'm not able to set myself borders of what would be a villainous behavior, and what would be already crossing the line and simply being of bad taste.

Oh and sorry about formatting and stuff now, but I'm getting myself dinner and I'm concentrating on kitchen a bit more than on forums at the moment.

That's why I hate brainstorming about subjective issues. Sure, they lead to better understanding others, but they rarely give compromise. My simple mind always considered those more as quarreling than as exchanging arguments, but that's connected with my impatience. I always need a second sight into the matter in order to understand it completely. *Sighs* Still, yes. What I agree with for sure, that it's about "What you're good at". I always felt great at being as normal as possible. Yet, if I was to play somebody who would be much of a significance due to his/her/it's behavior, I could encounter some problems. Like villains, you mention. I'm not able to set myself borders of what would be a villainous behavior, and what would be already crossing the line and simply being of bad taste.

Oh and sorry about formatting and stuff now, but I'm getting myself dinner and I'm concentrating on kitchen a bit more than on forums at the moment.

No. No. No. no. No. Your perfect. PERFECT. Your thinking style is right. There are no borders!

No borders is the best thing to have in a RP. You could be a former blacksmith who recently lost his sister soul inside his necklace and now wants is driven mad to find a way to free her. You could a creature made out of breathing skin, lost in a world that isn't his own and feel hollow, hateful when surrounded and forced to trick himself as human .You could be a coward who willing to go as far as possible to avoid his responsibilities. There is no villainous behaviour, just antagonistic Behaviour. There is no bad ideas, Volt. Just bad execution. But you got to trip a lot in RP, I've made LOADS of mistakes before people started saying I was good at what I do.

I am a creator first, so I couldn't be just normal. My RP'ing is second in my list. Some people act above making things but making things come on top of my list. SO I always try to find ways to have and keep creative freedom over my characters, even when assigned to roles.

Perhaps I misguided you a bit by not making myself very clear. It's not that my character sets borders on me, but rather world that character is participating in. Let's even take Equestria as an example. It has loads of rules you have to abide, so playing some kinds of characters would be at least hard for me initially. But if the RPing was taking place in a totally villainous world, that wouldn't be a problem at all. Apart from those borders created by the environment, I rather have no problem adjusting myself to anything else.

I'm playing LARPs for long already, and that's what I've came up with so far at least. Though, text RP's are a bit different of course.

meh, I was just throwing it out for anybody to see :l

Sulvie has character app guys :^D (re saying it because Sulvie might not see it if it's on the last page :l don't know how much he bothers catching up on)

You're correct. What is that monstrosity? It just yells to me to do something at least unwise.

And, for sure I'm implying that this could cause dreams. But whether those are bad or good, that's already subjective.