Last post wins

The truth is this question is non-existent. Because if I'm telling the truth that you always lie, then you, by saying you'll ask me a question, are lying at the very start. Therefore, this question cannot take place in our universe at all.

Ah, you have returned! We have 2 new teas in development but Peggly-Sus isn't here to make them. One is made from Dark Matter and the other is made from Orihalcon shards. Plus, I gave him more of my feathers along with some feathers I got from a Great Seagull. Those feathers are called Sylph Feathers and are what my floating hat is made of which boosts my luck by 20%.

*sips feather tea*

Absolutely divine...

*leans back in the yarn throne*

I think I'm going to buy Penumbra.I like the music and since Silent Hill is....dead...even though it tears my heart out to say that. Its time I find a new horror game to fill the gap. I don't really like the look of Amennsia-its just the general design, it all looks sort of....well...boring..its all just typical haunted house in texture although to be fair its obviously very good or it wouldn't have all this praise and I am going to try it out inevitably in the end and its most likely the music, design, acting is what makes up for that or empowers the retro scenery.

where is Penumbra anyway?

Here I am.

I work from 6:30 and I don't get home 'till 5:30

Penumbra is a nice game to play.The fist one has a awesome guy in it called 'Red' I think you'd like him, he's very metaphorical in his words and is rather crazy.

Black plague is probably the scariest but I do have a few problems with it. I like Dark Descent's horror because everything was a double edged sword. I.E Staying in the dark makes you crazy, staying in the light makes you easier to spot.

Penumbra doesn't do that too well but you can still get into it.

I wasn't disappointed getting it, and it is one of my favorite games.

And in case you didn't know, a new Amnesia game has been announced called "A Machine for pigs"

*pours another cup*

*places it in front of Penumbras face*

Enjoy! Please save some for Conor and his Darkness.

*checks his chest of ingredients and loot*

Never mind! I have more Dark Matter!