Last post wins

have the standards been changed in the past week or two? .–. this is the same picture I used last time. I had this very picture for my avi not two weeks ago

mm, I'll try again tomorrow, making it one pixel smaller at a time :l

just kidding, that's silly.

I'll make it smaller by 25 pixels at a time until it works, then go up by one until it stops, then go down one :l

because it've very important that you all know my exact plan of action

blerp, should I upload those pictures of the pony hair that I did to the gallery? I really wanna see what this wait time is all about, but I'm too impatient to wait and finish something first XD

everybody is female until proven otherwise :U

also, I dunno :l I'm barely acknowledging SS in that, and he's been around for like 900+ posts

I've spit my tea all over the keyboard after reading that. Probably the most entertaining statement I ever saw on the WWW.

Awww... But... but... The bird...

I thought that everypony heard that the bird is a word >.>'

Once again, morning!

Good? Fine? Nah~ I wouldn't implement those words in nearest days to be honest. But that's nothing that concerns you :o

It seems my sickness is returning. Didn't manage to recover completely.

Apart from all those things, I see that Jay accommodated pretty fine. For now. Why didn't you guide him through the kingdom yet :?

More than that, why did Latte only post once!? And she was welcomed back only by one PoonyHooves >:l?

:I

Volt is absolutely right.

These are all things that are bad and which should be good.

But they aren't good because they are bad.

We can't have bad romping around the kingdom when we're trying so hard to get good to hang out.

Why would good even WANT to hang out when bad is strutting around like he owns the place? :I

Volt. You're just the pony we need for the job!

You are hereby promoted to the position of Grandmaster of Goodness!

You know your responsibilities.

Don't let me down~