Last post wins

*Appears above body in small mini pegasus form*

o3o

Blast it, Frosty. I've just read your Lance story.

It is my blessing and my curse at once that I can't write so short stories on my own. I just feel terrible without giving others a good novel to read >:l

So wait, you like it?

hi frosty :3 you always catch me right when I'm leaving XD

blerp, I don't roll that often :l it was my first roll in like a month and a half. usually I *insert animal here* walk into thread :l

ah, I said roll, but that was more of a falling over while rotating my body type movement :l

and by that, I mean my roll didn't go anywhere, so I wasn't rolling :l

this makes sense :l

Oh I'm familiar with the lyrics Volt, I've sung that song over a mic in public before ;) But seeing as how we've ALL listened to the song, and each been told we're a superstar, I'm now wondering which of you is the gay bar superstar. :blah:

Oh I'm familiar with the lyrics Volt, I've sung that song over a mic in public before ;-) But seeing as how we've ALL listened to the song, and each been told we're a superstar, I'm now wondering which of US is the gay bar superstar. :blah:

Corrected for free. You must see past the genders in some moments.

But fine. I'll confess... it's... Fawkes. After all he brought the idea here .-. I'm just a Janitor.

Oh, I wouldn't be good enough to be a lesbian gay bar superstar Volt. That's why I didn't include myself! I'd at most be like a gay bar quasar. But Fawkes... I always knew that sense of attraction he worked so hard to ensnare everypony with could backfire. In the rainbow atmosphere I'm sure that's like catnip.

Woo new page.