Last post wins

Once you go black, you go deaf.

I cannot help myself but to notice this has second depth. Implying racist stuff.

Although, as my humble person marked, I cannot help myself...

>:l

I am lazy. My mind is lazy. My brain is lazy.

According to the data I've gathered by unveiling the secrets of some more in-depth written topics, I found myself exposing textbook definition of ignorance and laziness.

For an unknown reason, even though taking into consideration my willingness to have an intelligent and preferably exhausting conversation, I found myself in dim light of discovery that my "English" does not grant me any position between those posts. Why? Is the question that I want to ask.

Am I putting not enough effort in it? Are my constant and continues attempts to convince myself, that I am able to maintain the quick pace of some conversations, are destined to misfire? Or, perhaps as I see it now, backfire even?

I'm a pony with problems :(

I cannot help myself but to notice this has second depth. Implying racist stuff.

Although, as my humble person marked, I cannot help myself...

>:l

I am lazy. My mind is lazy. My brain is lazy.

According to the data I've gathered by unveiling the secrets of some more in-depth written topics, I found myself exposing textbook definition of ignorance and laziness.

For an unknown reason, even though taking into consideration my willingness to have an intelligent and preferably exhausting conversation, I found myself in dim light of discovery that my "English" does not grant me any position between those posts. Why? Is the question that I want to ask.

Am I putting not enough effort in it? Are my constant and continues attempts to convince myself, that I am able to maintain the quick pace of some conversations, are destined to misfire? Or, perhaps as I see it now, backfire even?

I'm a pony with problems :-(

Ah you tragically Polish pony you. I'm not being racist, simply exposing the fact that I watch far too much Family Guy. However! Despite the fact that I have no problem with anypony anywhere in the world, I did once eat late night breakfast with friends and make jokes with them about each others' races. Apparently mine was bad enough that an African-American woman three tables down went to the manager with tears in her eyes, said I should be kicked out and left. I've never felt such a strange mixture of amusement, shame, pride, and confusion.

Ah you tragically Polish pony you. I'm not being racist, simply exposing the fact that I watch far too much Family Guy. However! Despite the fact that I have no problem with anypony anywhere in the world, I did once eat late night breakfast with friends and make jokes with them about each others' races. Apparently mine was bad enough that an African-American woman three tables down went to the manager with tears in her eyes, said I should be kicked out and left. I've never felt such a strange mixture of amusement, shame, pride, and confusion.

Bringing forth my words once more. I've mentioned I couldn't help myself, meaning that it was how that least amusing part of me saw the thing.

What I must admit... I find it particularly interesting how you've decided to bring up that story. I would imagine, that you'd usually stop at words concerning Family Guy.

Anyway, I assure you that I wasn't implying any negative statements regarding your persona.

You're in the right place, Volty Volt~ <3

I deny that. This place belittled my efforts in maintaining appropriate English level >:l

I've caught myself off guard once. But back then, my attempts halted on the stage of hollow pledges.

There are no words of accusation towards you in what I'm saying, naturally.

But now, I shall remain aloof. I shall not be seduced once more by this vortex of simplicity and effortlessness.

So... Nasty specifically tries to get banned, and doesn't. I don't, and only get saved by the fact that they didn't want to deal with the backlash...

*chinhoof*

I don't understand.

One could argue that making multiple accounts counts as trying, princess. ;D

Well, it's a rule against those with more devious intentions than my own, which was obvious. There were no ulterior motives on my part.

Argh, I'm reading through the applications thread. Words can't describe how much I'd like to reply in some of them, pointing out a few matters, but it's not my job to do so.

Will better leave that task to RP staff for now. For. Now.

If you are a role-player on the site, you can still give constructive criticism.

In unrelated news,

These 2 humans have fallen into our forest of madness. Be kind to them or they will mess you up with their minds and with sticks.

Mother3__Lucas_and_Claus_by_kaiser_mony.png