Last post wins

What are these pathetic Molestias I see? They are naught but wannabes! For in our hearts, we know what's true. Molestia isn't seen until Molestia wants you...

JodwD.png

For I Molestia'd around the site quite a bit, until Davvy and Angie brought Aria to life. And we all know Aria is younger and fitter than that fat-flank ;)

I want that chat back.

I'm just as active in here as always, but no chat?

It makes lots of things more difficult. AND NOT WHAT YOUR MIND GOES TO FIRST, FAWKSY! :I

I know what goes to my mind first in that situation.

mlfw4538_small.jpg

I feel a disturbance at the dinner table. It may be that time again, gents.

That me. Sorry. My supposed existence contradicted itself and created a brief emotionally abnormally for everyone near. If you suddenly feel like your veins are crawling it may be a result of the indirect displacement of normal physical rules.

That me. Sorry. My supposed existence contradicted itself and created a brief emotionally abnormally for everyone near. If you suddenly feel like your veins are crawling it may be a result of the indirect displacement of normal physical rules.

I was thinking more along the lines of "mods asleep, moar pone", but that's A-okay, mate.

mlfw1350_medium.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of "mods asleep, moar pone", but that's A-okay, mate.

mlfw1350_medium.jpg

My existence remains neutral. Until someone views me as negative or positive to outweigh fawkes influential point of negative assignment I will remain in a stasis persona.

What a glorious, glorious day in the history of Last Post Wins!

The chat is down.

The badges are in process of being implemented.

The signature is complete.

And ALLLLLLLLL courtesy of our own brilliant Angie Cakes!

*whispers* And I came up with the idea for it...

BUT ANGIE MADE IT ALL!

Because she is simply amazing!

Huzzah to LPW's oldest, most super talented, seacow queen! >:3

Should we have a toast?