Last post wins

Hah! ha ha ha.

Your funny, I like you.

*Steals Villefort's cookie*

Want a cookie?

But many people draw their OC's .-. I drew mine after all too ... although it's far from being perfect.

On side note: Nopony cared to comment on it at all, even though it was my first one, ya'know >:l?

And why you steal cookies when I share them actually :/? Your motives remain a mystery to me...

But many people draw their OC's .-. I drew mine after all too ... although it's far from being perfect.

On side note: Nopony cared to comment on it at all, even though it was my first one, ya'know >:l?

And why you steal cookies when I share them actually :/? Your motives remain a mystery to me...

I'll just ask my friend Taylor to draw one, and I steal from you (-1) so I get to be giving (+1) and remain neutral (0)!

So I tried to play Langrisser.... I got mad at myself for messing up big time on troop selection on the first battle.... I AM NOT PLAYING THIS BLIND ANYMORE!!!!! MY TACTICS SUCK!!!!!

*floats over Tyler and fires a flash of light from his horn at Tyler's feet, causing a giant sunflower to spring forth*

Howdy!

Herp derp.... Tried Sword of Vermillion too... got mad at that too cause I ran out of candles in the cave and couldn't find my way out and had no healing herbs and I was nearly dead... So I turned off the emulator there too.... I am not having a very lucky day today....