Last post wins

Hey, Rosewind. Its great to see you around again.

Hey guys. Do you mind telling me what you think of this villain character I'm planning to put into my RP idea. Its an old creation revisited and re purposed. Its meant to have a really dark/grime feel to it. It mostly colourless now cause it just a concept skecthe. He was originally meant to be more organic looking but I went for more metal because it looks more solid/powerful.

pagekr.jpg

*flips the switch for the mines laid all about the false sniper's roost*

I know. I'm so predictable that I'm unpredictable.

*peeks out from the bushes a ways down the path to watch Noah navigate the minefield*

Be vewwy vewwy quiet. I'm anarchying order.

/laughs

You think I didn't notice those?

They're long gone. If I remember, I hid some in Fawkesy's tea leave garden.

Your move.

Just remember...

You yourself admitted to having come from order.

What does one of my own ilk want with creating anarchy?

Silence blasphemer! Aria walks the fine line between order and chaos, occasionally swaying and nearly falling into a side. Only possibly Penby could decipher the horizon of my soul, as his is likely similar.

As the god of second chances and continues, I am feeling particularly inclined to make Noah's journey a little more difficult.

*flips a switch labeled "Difficulty" under the monitor showing Noah to Fawkes difficulty*

Haha, have fun Noah!

*the mines start to flash and shift about in a random pattern every 3 seconds*

A voice whispers in Micro's ear, "It's not your time yet...", as the mine turns out to be a dud.

We don't have a god of second chances. We already established here that my love radiation makes everyone unable to be killed or even permanently damaged. Or..I guess we could have one anyway...