Last post wins

TL;DR: I'm a mean person and should be expected to say as such

And that's why it's funny. Appy simply ignores my defensive walls against mean people. Because she can ._.

im sorry for interrupting. has anybody here ever known someone suicidal?

my cousin, my uncle, my best friend, myself :I several years ago

Now I know Angie >.>'

I want to do a sig for Penby, but I'm not sure what to do. Maybe I should throw a bunch of random stuff together.

Think outside the box Rosie~ Just throw a Penby in there. And add a little bit of Penby, connected with Penby. Just remember to implement enough Penby. I bet he'd be glad with the quadra outcome.

EVERYONE

GIMME SKYPE

NOW

I don't know... 'Villevolt'? I guess so.

I was about to refer to Catha too, but it seems Great Ol' Pal Sulvuss, Magnificent Rosewind and Irreplaceable Appy already said everything I had in mind. Oh well. *Seconds them*

Morning everypony!

With it is owner?

correct :l

"its" is an ugly word. whoever thought the word "its" was a good idea is the dumbest person ever to have influence on anything :l

why do you put spaces after the "be" in words like "before" or "because"? .–.

one of those habits? like how Angie always capitalizes words like "idea", "character" and "chocolate" by accident?

why do you put spaces after the "be" in words like "before" or "because"? .–.

one of those habits? like how Angie always capitalizes words like "idea", "character" and "chocolate" by accident?

Yes a very annoying one at that... I don't know why my mind dose that to me

Waking up 12 minutes before you're supposed to be at work is fun. I'm proud of myself for only being 4 minutes late and still opening the bank on time.

Waking up 12 minutes before you're supposed to be at work is fun. I'm proud of myself for only being 4 minutes late and still opening the bank on time.

Dreaming about being at work then waking up and going to work is more fun!

Mornin' LPW!

I don't think Americans are into poutine because they'd rather put other unhealthy stuff on our chips like, say, chili and cheese. I predict that it will grow in popularity down here, though -- if it's unhealthy enough it'll eventually catch on!

For Pemby's sig? I was thinking a cactus and some oreos.

Dreaming about being at work then waking up and going to work is more fun!

Mornin' LPW!

I don't think Americans are into poutine because they'd rather put other unhealthy stuff on our chips like, say, chili and cheese. I predict that it will grow in popularity down here, though -- if it's unhealthy enough it'll eventually catch on!

For Pemby's sig? I was thinking a cactus and some oreos.

You know what. No offence but your avatar remind me of miss piggy, I think its because she slightly more width and her nuzzle.

Argh...those seductive eyes though...I'm surprised no one made some sexually suggestive joke based on it yet.

You know what. No offence but your avatar remind me of miss piggy, I think its because she slightly more width and her nuzzle.

Argh...those seductive eyes though...I'm surprised no one made some sexually suggestive joke based on it yet.

LPW was discussing Pinkie's nose in my avi about 20 pages back, so I'll post this again!

This is Piggy Pie:

640px-Pinkie_as_a_pig_SE2EP13.png

• Like 1

?... Why... Oreos?

Also, Sulvuss, concerning the beard. It'll be awesome. It isn't yet, but with time, it'll become cooler and cooler.

Yeah, I've been letting it grow. I want it to get to the point of that picture and see if I like it or not. Right now I'm kind of letting go a little wild.