Last post wins

dernit, I hate it when mother makes me leave the computer for extended periods, and then people say a bunch of dumb things while I'm gone, and I come back too late to correct them :l

I don't know what Noe is talking about :l three posts in introductions and the board is unlocked. if they forgot, they wouldn't be able to post here.

I don't know what Noe is talking about :l three posts in introductions and the board is unlocked. if they forgot, they wouldn't be able to post here.

See how many apples they have?

That's what I'm seeing here.

okay XD

*can't tell if joking*

you get your third apple when you reach 75 posts, not three introduction posts o)3)

I do believe you are mistaken; each apple does not represent one post in the introductions area. Each apple represents the number of posts you have made anywhere, with three apples meaning 75 posts or more.

I feel as though I may be taking you too seriously, though. :P You probably already knew that.

EDIT: Ninja. Curses! And I was just about to sound smart, too!

Peggly? Why? :-o

He done did a minor bad thing and got a warning point. And he just told me he can't post anywhere.

It's a conspiracy! The mods and admins. THERE ONTO US!

Taking us out, one by one.

Well if i'm going down.

I'm talking this thread with me.

tell peggly that he has to click on the "reply to this topic" button at the top. it'll tell him he's got a warning, then he has to click the acknowledge button and he can post again :l unless he did that already, I dunno