Last post wins

Angie, at least with you I know that you didn't receive that point for nothing. And tbh, usually this kind of stuff only happens when someone files a report. If you ask me, someone is reporting old LPW stuff. I highly doubt Artax is rummaging through the thread trying to frame us.

• Like 1

Angie, at least with you I know that you didn't receive that point for nothing. And tbh, usually this kind of stuff only happens when someone files a report. If you ask me, someone is reporting old LPW stuff. I highly doubt Artax is rummaging through the thread trying to frame us.

That kind of worryng...I wonder who would have the motivation to do something like that.

why do Tyler and Micro have points?

SS' wasn't reported because it was obviously gonna get a point XD

Angie's was a mistake

Peggly's is the only weird one o)3)

Whoa, what?

What did you do?

my friend logged onto Canterlot with his account on my computer. Artax did a scan for double accounts, and mine and my friend's showed up as being from the same computer, so I got two points for having two accounts.

should I say drug references if there were drugs drawn in the picture? or is that just a picture of drugs? XD I think it's just a picture of drugs

And that's why it's funny. Appy simply ignores my defensive walls against mean people. Because she can ._.

I do as I please?

No wait.

That would be a cat.

It doesn't matter, you've already called me cruel

same terms,

same terms