Last post wins

I'm alive, but just barely alive inside... Missed another meetup, and the oppressive air of this town filled with those who do not care at all about anyone but themselves. It hurts so much... I have new appreciation for what Pinkie Pie went through in Party of One. In my case, the big hug at the end and the reinflation of my mane/spirit hasn't happened yet...

I leave for a while, come back, and we have one page? ONE page, LPW? I am disappoint.

Silver -- I just missed a meetup myself recently, and I wasn't even aware until after the fact. Every day is a Party of One!

Cheer up, more meetups will happen soon! Or, you could probably arrange one yourself!

I leave for a while, come back, and we have one page? ONE page, LPW? I am disappoint.

Silver -- I just missed a meetup myself recently, and I wasn't even aware until after the fact. Every day is a Party of One!

Cheer up, more meetups will happen soon! Or, you could probably arrange one yourself!

its been super slow all day rosie i have no idea whats going on. the only Rp of mine that has made real progress is a Pm rp :P

rosie a question are you a purely a discussion board person? i never see you RPing

Rosewind, it hurt extra cause I had just gotten my new Pony gear beforehand and wanted to wear it there but I couldn't make it. There aren't enough in my area besides my sister to organize a meetup myself. Thankfully, I got a ride for the next one...

*mane reinflates with a huge smile on my face*

IIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMM BBBBBAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK IIIIIIINNNNN TTTTTTTHHHHHEEEEE GGGGGAAAAAAMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mhm. This life has just become 20% more interesting. It seems that I might be able to cite my roommate for stealing my personal data and information such as my living place, phone number and stuff, and also for blackmailing. I can easily prove the fact of stealing data, but blackmailing wouldn't pull through, considering the penal code of my country.

Anyway, good morning, I'll be back later, I have plenty of formalities to complete today.