Last post wins

What is that behind the brownie? Banana pudding?

I look into it's black, soulless eyes... and I can hear the abyss calling to me... just whispers... but they echo behind my eyes...

And in that instant... I know... I mustn't sleep. I can't. If I do... Banana Pudding will come to take my soul, to sink it into the depths of it's creamy, banana-ey goodness. Just like Brownie did... his eyes alight with the twinkle of a newly reaped soul.

I look into the eyes of Banana pudding... and the wicked things whisper to me... and I know they're coming for me...

Don't fall asleep. Banana Pudding will find you.

Celestia save us all.

also I'm posting this on Facebook.

it's actually a drawing of my friends as desserts.

cupcakes? :mad:

also I'm posting this on Facebook.

it's actually a drawing of my friends as desserts.

cupcakes? :mad:

I truly, truly fear to see the human being which Banana Pudding... or Lemon Tart... is based off of...

All I can picture are those black, empty eyes... set against a gaunt, pale skull...

I fear for your soul.

If i was trapped in the Everfree Forest. Bloody Hooves everywhere. Armed with my Beam Katana, Seryn and my 6 token personalities. And with my 11 best soldiers from my Tactics Ogre army with me. Also had to save Jade from them giving me about a 30 minute time limit in a battle where the enemy ratio is about to the hundreds of thousands to 13 guys. With this music playing

Then i can handle what you throw at me.