Last post wins

Hope you feel better, Rocky!

My physical state has been in open debate. I expected my werewolf powers would allow me to heal faster than normal, but it's been pretty slow going. But...I've only been out of the hospital for 5 days.

I started playing Kingdom Hearts 1 remake proud...and it's tougher than I remember it. D:

• Like 2

Love the new avatar, Rocky! Honestly I'd recommend Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's one of my top 5 essential animes and worth the binge investment -- you'll love it!

Went out for Chinese food. Waitress and I are friends and she brought me some flowering tea from China. Super sweet of her! 

iGf5Obx.jpg

Mailed some stuff to a friend and hit my physical limit for today.

• Like 1

I will but... I need to take a break. I've been jumping from show to show way too fast...

Besides, my mind is already mush from watching 4 hours of Black Bullet straight through.. 

Ugh... too long in front of this screen... my head...

Lol so much for taking a break. I'm 5 minutes into the first episode of Fullmetal. 

Why can't I stop someone help 

Edit: Make that 4 episodes in SOMEONE HELP I CAN'T STOP

It is awesome so far, for sure!

I think I might've overdone it today, though. Because I binge watched a whole series and started another, my mind has been racing all night. Not to mention there was a lot of violence and blood and gore and all that in Black Bullet and that doesn't usually sit well with me.  It's nearly midnight and I've been tossing and turning for the past hour. Just can't get to sleep...  Doesn't help my younger brother snores like an 18 wheeler downshifting but, still...

Yeah, I share a room with my brother. Nah, it's not too awkward. Especially after he put up literal office cubical walls to separate our sides of the room.