Last post wins

Sure. I have no ideas for I'm having a writers block. For the past month. I feel as though people are counting on me to update the story, but I didn't really have any feedback. Possibly your idea on whatever would help me come up with something.

Well I was going to suggest a holiday orientated idea, you know to keep in the spirit of things.

But it's really not important anymore, I have other things to worry about and I just don't feel motivated to that o much else anymore.

So don't worry about it.

Edit: I just thought that I needed something to motivate me to write again, since I've been kinda depressed in that regard, but now that I think about it, I don't think I have the time anymore.

I really wish I could follow that through. :(

But I always get depressed after I write something, I think I have this attitude where I always assume the worst and when I get negative feedback, it literally crushes me :(

And that's why I don't feel motivated to write because I see no point in it anymore, even though I want to :(

Well you know what you must do? Link me, for, 1. I'm much too lazy to find it myself (sawwy) 2. I must give you some feedback. Also, when it comes to feedback, there's a way to go about it. If it's constructive criticism, it can be tough, but literally take what they said was wrong with it, and implement it. Unless it's something like "need moar dragons." As for proofreading, I cannot proofread my own work. I will never notice the mistakes. However, I can proofread someone else's. So. Link. Nao.

I really wish I could follow that through. :-(

But I always get depressed after I write something, I think I have this attitude where I always assume the worst and when I get negative feedback, it literally crushes me :-(

And that's why I don't feel motivated to write because I see no point in it anymore, even though I want to :-(

Youuuuu and I are VERY similar ponies, my dear Conor~ :3

Thank you. What would you like me to critique? I can fix up grammar, plot, or anything else. of course, along with that, every critic should remember to say what's good about it. From the first few paragraphs it's already rather nice. I love the idea.

I really wish I could follow that through. :-(

But I always get depressed after I write something, I think I have this attitude where I always assume the worst and when I get negative feedback, it literally crushes me :-(

And that's why I don't feel motivated to write because I see no point in it anymore, even though I want to :-(

I normally give out reviews my dear, Conor. If you simply ask I am more than willing to give you feed back on both the good qualities and lacking areas. Theres normally not many writers that can be really considered bad, it all really depends on writing style and how you work your "filming"(entrance, focus points, levels of detail and timing) that really counts in your work. I don't think I have ever seen writing I would call bad, except for notorious fanfics and generally English hindered pre teens.

I'll even help you write each page if you like and review it if you feel worried about it being bad.

so, I'm at my aunt's atm. she really wants to watch Twilight. so right now I'm making plush doghnuts whilst listening to Twilight, my uncle calling my aunt a "twit" and my cousin saying he feels gay. I just have to keep telling myself that gay isn't a derogitory term and that Twilight's sexual orientation hasn't been determined in the show as of yet.

• Like 1