Last post wins

Everything is so dark outside.

Considering it is night time I would expect nothing less.

Unless its morning, than I would expect a lot more.

But what I expect is beyond me!

What I expect if for ponies to stay!

I sit here alone!

By myself!

Unloved!

Unwanted!

Unappreciated!

Its like a massive "F U Penumbra! We stay as long as we want to and we leave when we can. Also you smell!"

It hurts.

Right here.

In my heart.

Penumbra only finds comfort in his tears.

Warm tears.

His sobs the only sound.

Waking the nocturnal animals.

Of course Penumbra is lying through his teeth.

He could care less.

More of this world for me.

All for me.

Unstoppable.

Unrelenting.

Legends never die.

I'm the drummer. That's my dad singing with the guitar. My older brother on the clarinet, My little brother on the bass (Actually, he just bought an electric stand up bass a week or so ago). This is quite old. We all look different now. WE HAVE MUCH IMPROVED SINCE THEN. :/

We have not uploaded a video for a long time. Yep, my dad is pretty good. My mom is better... (Don't tell him I said that lol).

Thanks! We have had better gigs, though. Anyways... We should upload more. There are some other ones if you go to youtube and type in "Maryzlem", you will get all of our vids (I sound so much like I'm trying to sell something lol). Al of the videos are old. About a year.

I very much enjoy your music, sadly I could never see one in person being of English origin and still thoroughly rooted in my soil.

I would gladly pay a fee to listen to you guys play in person, especially somewhere like a restraunt or a tea Shop. Oh..gosh, I would LOVE to hear your flute player perform with piano at a tea/cake shop.

I am..soooooooo English.....