Last post wins

Must........resist!

Where's Fawkes......where's.......Normandy?

Oh, Silly willy billy don't you understand. I told you over again that this isn't the full man, I really neglected you and I hope you can all forgive but now I am here with my arms filled with gifts. I know that you like me to and I also like you, but if you just look then you see what dominating I can do. The first page is pretty much filled up with my love so why don't you give in and just give me a hug!

I'm here!

Stay strong, Conor. Sulvuss' love can only try to bind you for so long.

Oh, My pretty Vas Noramndy Its always such a delight, whenever I see you make my day so bright. Its really fun to have you here, I hope you enjoy my gift, but please oh please just stay right here and let us celebrate!

Oh, COnor. Its always such a pleasure, I can always count on you to bring me to better weather. Oh, Conor it always nice to see you with me because no other picture I would rather see. Oh, Conor don't be frightenend, there hope for love but you got to do a little fighting. Oh, Conor, my dear conor. If you could only be, happy with you and me then perhaps we could paaarrrtttty...oh, Conor. There love all around, won't you help spread our roses across the crowd. There soooo much work to do but I know that we can do it if it involves me and you.

But the thread already fell to love, why haven't you all wondered why you have not all been able to hurt each other?

Love denys you to actually harm one another, Fawkes may of been sitting here but its the forces of love that have already inflicted the thread. Just by being here you technically are already embracing the love.