Last post wins

I just skimmed the last 80 posts. all I saw was fawkesy's post count was broken and that you said my name

Ah, okie xD

But yeah.

Posts no longer increment in The Spam Stables.

Which I think is genius. Shoulda been that way from the beginning.

So we're all gonna broaden our horizons by spreading out to other threads.

Mainly, The Roleplaying section.

I think you should join us :3

Ah, okie xD

But yeah.

Posts no longer increment in The Spam Stables.

Which I think is genius. Shoulda been that way from the beginning.

So we're all gonna broaden our horizons by spreading out to other threads.

Mainly, The Roleplaying section.

I think you should join us :3

oh dear D: spam stables is 66% of my post count. now I'll have to wait for people to post in chit chat, brony chatter, entertainment, and FiM series (which takes FOREVER DX)

>:l maybe I will take this as an excuse to start RPing. the problem is that the only reason I've ever considered RP was because I like drawing OCs (why I have an adoptables thread)

I meant on Canterlot.....but yeah probably :3

Want to be a partner for my character Idea.

Infact, guys. My character may need some members on his side.

If anyone interested.

My ideas is that my pony was born with a illness called "Hedricnomira" a genetic problem that makes him technically count as all ponies although his body dosen't properly develope any of the add on genres of ponies-example, he has a unicorn horn but it stops at child level, meaning he can barely do magic, his wings are incapable of flight and his body is weak, his bones are brittle. He also can't get a cutie mark)

The idea is that he makes up for it all by pretty much being a genius in pyschologly and he enters ponies mnid through traditional practice and magic-which he needs a helper to activate the spell for him-where when hes in the mind realm, his own or his subject hes far more powerful. He primarily treats crazy ponies although he jsut as capable to driving them to insanity.

I might make him a villian, saying he becomes scarred from the things hes seen in Ponies minds.

I'm not really used to making ponies so...yea..this idea may not fit.

>:l maybe I will take this as an excuse to start RPing. the problem is that the only reason I've ever considered RP was because I like drawing OCs (why I have an adoptables thread)

I know. I happened upon your art thread today. Even before all this post count business happened, I intended to tell you that you're absolutely brilliant at coming up with OC's. You're like an OC FACTORY. Just churning out OC's. HIGH QUALITY OCs at that. Really high quality.

But instead of giving all those OC's away to other folks, you should try giving a couple of 'em a backstory of your own. I think you'd be quite good at it if you gave it a shot.

Folklore was one that really caught my eye. I think you could really expand the Canterlot Lore section with her. A Dragon Nursery pony? That's genius.

You should join us, Angie :3

• Like 1