Last post wins

Ok, maybe Penumbra was over reacting earlier.

I thought things would go badly after one of the people found out I was British and said "We have our own Edward Cullen"

Penumbra wasn't too pleased.

But then they all were overwhelmed after they realized I look like Heath Ledger.

They were all like "Penumbra! Smile again"

*Penumbra smiles

Squeeeeeeeee! His eyes do that Heath Ledger thing! Then some other girly noises.

Penumbra had so much Swag

Ya know, i'm really gettin' kinda tired of seeing the Donation collection being so close to full.

It's just like, "SOMEONE DONATE THAT LAST LITTLE BIT ALREADY."

I'm somewhat tempted to do it, but to be honest I don't want the Donation Rank to cover up my ACTUAL rank. ESPECIALLY after I make it to Wonderbolt.

Does that make me selfish? >;

that's the main reason why I don't donate :/ (aside from the fact that I can't). I hope they change that someday, because I might donate if I ever start using something other than cash.

on the topic of stopped post counts, is anybody going to make a topic about it? I'd rather not make one myself, but I'd like to let it be known how great I think this is, and that people's post counts should be adjusted.

on the topic of stopped post counts, is anybody going to make a topic about it? I'd rather not make one myself, but I'd like to let it be known how great I think this is, and that people's post counts should be adjusted.

Adjusted howso?

Like, by making the non-counting spam stable thing retroactive?

Naaaah, I think that's a bit too much.

I like havin' our post counts bein' ludicrously high all due to the spam stable.

It makes us the last Canterlotians who were able to do that.

We're old school >:3