Last post wins

ah, it's great overall, but the front legs are a touch off. you're missing a joint. you only have the wrist joint, but no elbow. I would describe it to you, but my avatar has the joint included, so I'll just point you to that :P

wait, the scarf covers it ._. I'm sure you know what I mean :P

the face is adorable btw

Hmm, Oh. I know. I purposely left out the elbow joint at the front because of the position. If you mean the leg on the side-the background-then that being hidden by his chest. The legs are skecthy though so I plan to clean them up. This is a just a light lay out plan. I was following FLuttershy filly-her legs are strangely stick like and...weird..simple-but I decided to make my own ones shorter.

Thank you. I thought the face came out. I've been meaning to draw bright bolt before he went crazy.

Hmm, Oh. I know. I purposely left out the elbow joint at the front because of the position. If you mean the leg on the side-the background-then that being hidden by his chest. The legs are skecthy though so I plan to clean them up. This is a just a light lay out plan. I was following FLuttershy filly-her legs are strangely stick like and...weird..simple-but I decided to make my own ones shorter.

Thank you. I thought the face came out. I've been meaning to draw bright bolt before he went crazy.

3:04, there's a shot of filly fluttershy lying down in that position.

what I'm talking about is the front leg closest to us. it either needs to have a joint there so that the midleg is almost touching the bottom leg, or he needs to be lying closer to the ground :)

also now that I look at it again, the back leg is bent the wrong direction too... it's bent more like a human leg

*suddenly remembers that my epic snuggles of snuggly snuggliness went COMPLETELY ignored* APPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! D:<

*grabs hoof*

*rips out of Penumbra's chest*

*throws into pile of crumpets*

Enjoy your vacation, dear? :3

*takes a crumpet with strawberry jam*

"Penumbra's soul needs to be cleansed in the firewater of heaven Fawkes. Seriously. That was murder. The Joys from Bayonetta were there too, and the weren't easy to fight."

Penumbra's soul needs

*takes a crumpet with strawberry jam*

"Penumbra's soul needs to be cleansed in the firewater of heaven Fawkes. Seriously. That was murder. The Joys from Bayonetta were there too, and the weren't easy to fight."

Penumbra's soul needs

What? My soul needs what?

Go on spit it out.

Don't keep my waiting!

GO ON THEN!

TELL ME!

OH NO!

I'm Floating in a ball of water.

Bayonetta? I've never played Bayonetta!

If anything my soul would have the monsters from Amnesia and Penumbra in it! You know, It being Penumbra's name and all